Rules of the Avengers Message Board
1. No versus or stat threads. This means no threads about power levels, strength levels, who could beat who, how a fight *should* or *shouldn't* go or otherwise. To discuss matters of that nature, head to the Comic Battles Board.
2. Mark your SPOILERS when discussing the recent issues, even if your post is a reply to another SPOILER post. And DO NOT put a spoiler in your subjectline!
3. Watch your tone. Criticising a book is one thing, but to do so in a immature manner (IE: "It's Crap!" or such), just won't fly.
4. Likewise, no insults or insulting generalizations about other posters. This includes creators, too. Again, criticising the work is one thing, but if comments start getting personal or insinuating things that aren't necessarily true (Specifically any behaviors or actions) or putting words in their mouths... critique the work, not the person.
5. Please don't bother to ask the creative staff for spoiler material. Also, PLEASE do NOT ask the creators to comment on other creators' work. It puts them in a very bad position.
6. If a post of yours is deleted, email the moderators. Do not post about it on the board. Those posts will disappear as well. The entire subject of deleted posts and bannings are not to be discussed on the boards.