|Avengers >> View Post|
Subj: Meanwhile in Doctor Strange #386...
Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 at 11:42:42 am EST (Viewed 297 times)
Doctor Strange 386
• Cover (and crossover banner).
• Recap page (AND FOOTNOTE PLACEMENT!).
• Comb gag and hair dye.
• Set up sequences with Bats.
• nb. Bats says he can possess a human host. Bats is 'oddly' even more sentient than Jonathon the Wolverine.
• Clear and reasonable and welcome prep (w/ingredients) explanation of how to raise Las Vegas.
• POV overlap with Damnation #1 and the fact it only takes 2 epic splash pages.
• nb. Doc calls them his "FELLOW AVENGERS" that may or may apply to official reserve status.
• Strange and Mephisto playing Brimstone Blackjack to rid the Earth of Hotel Inferno.
• Telegraphed "HIT ME" pun was still well worth it.
• Mephy's face when Doc wins and way he's done it.
• "By The Hairy Fists of Justin."
• Torture sequence and the cliffhanger fate of the Avengers (based on Jane's sitch) that were... toasted in Damnation #1.
• HOLY CRAP! That ending is just as HORRENDOUS as what Kathy Bates did in movie Misery!
This was a good read! It was just as good as "fellow Avenger" Moon Knight's book this week but the scratchy art worse by comparison. Agreed?
Support Cancer Research and Alzheimer Research.
Posted with Mozilla 11.0 on Windows 7
|Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2018 Powermad Software|