|Captain America Message Board >> View Post|
Subj: Captain America: Steve Rogers #10: Read this book before The Oath...
Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 at 01:15:30 pm EST (Viewed 429 times)
Captain America - Steve Rogers 010
• Recap Page SHOULD HAVE footnoted that this must be read before CWII The Oath #1. Or at least list that with last page story expands pointers to TBolts and Uncanny Avengers. Marvel should be trying to promote their books better. ESPECIALLY considering how Cap-centric that issue is https://www.comicboards.com/php/show.php?msg=mub-2017012700544968.
• Only 5 pages of Kobik altered Cap Origin flashbacks this time (still too much).
• Surprise verdict against Maria Hill's after her post Pleasant Hill probationary period.
• Commander Carter service is assessed (- and apparently she's been the "SHIELD Shadow Director" for a time now).
• Global Defense Shield plans are dumped in Carol's lap at the AFSS (as predicted).
• Cap chest tatto is temporary. He paints it on himself when nned be. Here he does so to take a knee before Red Skull and get reamed out by him.
• Steve was all set to kill Jack Flag when fate stepped in and his girlfriend decides to pull the plug on his coma hookup so the guy would likely die on his own. "Young Steve" was all set to kill Erskine who was indifferent to him when "fate" stepped in and made him stop a purse snatching making him impressive candidate for Super Soldier testing. In retrospect, it's kind of fickle fate to spare the not-so-American hero from killing when he's already killed in HYDRA's name in this... troubling arc.
Help the Cancer Society and the Alzheimer Society.
Posted with Mozilla 11.0 on Windows 7
|Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2018 Powermad Software|