|The Flash >> View Post|
Subj: Flash Feb 27th
Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 at 04:39:49 am GMT (Viewed 658 times)
Okay I had a summary written but a site glitch wiped it before it was posted....
so rather then retype what wasn't saved I'll keep it simple:
1. Devoe assimilates a new body and gains a 7th power...sonics. Also this body appears to be not deteriorating at least not yet.
2. Devoe refuses to believe his cognitive abilities are affected by the body switches
3. Wells2 builds the Cerebral Inhibitor that Savitar mentioned last season, but it doesn't quite work.
4. Cisco uses the inhibitor to track the warp signature Devoe makes when he teleports around and they conclude he is in a pocket dimension
5. Barry gets a taste of some seriously bad karma from his now former cop buddies as the Captain is forced by the mayor to put him on indefinite L.O.A. until the whole Devoe mess is sorted. Apparently Ralph has appeared as Devoe to answer questions but some people think it is all a trick.
6. Something I noted: Devoe wants the bus metas and has a picture of Ralph as a target......he knows Ralph with Team Flash and could easily attack and assimilate him......why hasn't he?
Devoe must have a sequence worked out as to who is next and may be saving Ralph's rather pliant and durable/elastic body and brain for last as it may be what can contain Devoe and all his powers
1. Iris receives Barry's powers thanks to a meta
2. Jay and Jesse and Barry enter "Flashtime mode" to save the city from an exploding nuke.
Posted with Mozilla Firefox 58.0 on Windows 7
|Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2018 Powermad Software|