|Amazing Spider-Man Message Board >> View Post|
Subj: Ben Reilly - Scarlet Spider #8...
Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 at 10:46:13 pm EDT (Viewed 145 times)
Ben Reilly - Scarlet Spider 008 (2017)
· Good cover!
· Another really good issue in a row!
· Extremely welcome Secret Empire footnoting and aftermath continuity.
· Satisfying way to move Kaine to a different plotline.
· An intro of -or return of- The Hornet that works fine.
· Didn't Death agree to not take the girl too? Having her need the cure still is a curious twist. Source plot device for the mystery introduction to Dr. Sheldon Sanders that will probably happen next ish. Hmm... wonder if he's related to Speed Demon? http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/James_Sanders_(Earth-616)
· Huh, some of Las Vegas wasn't obliterated during S.E.? Ditto, some portion of it's population. It looks like Mercury apparently cares some for the city too.
· Fun kiss moment. Funny inside joke about Death added.
· Decent Hornet/Scarlet Spider battle. LOVED the innovative visual/POV panel with Ben running up his webline to Hornet that he tethered to a transport!
· BTW, when and why and how did Wolverine Kill The Hornet previously?
· Nice last page appearance and surprise with Ricochet! Looks like The Slingers title solicited is starting here.
· Fun mistaken identity. Another funny inside joke about Death added.
· BTW, what was Ricochet's last storyline? That D-List Loners mini?
Support Cancer Research and Alzheimer Research.
Posted with Mozilla 11.0 on Windows 7
|Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2017 Powermad Software|