Walking Dead >> View Thread

Author
Stupid Baby


Member Since: Sat May 17, 2008
Posts: 1,053


Do you think Eugene is serious and heartfelt in joining the saviors and being Negan? or do you think he was just kinda saying what Negan wanted to hear?




"I would never want to be a member of any club that would have me as a member" - Groucho Marx
Posted with Mozilla Firefox 51.0 on Windows XP
JesusFan


Member Since: Sat May 17, 2008
Posts: 18,188


He is palying the long game here,,,

My question is does he really have phd, wa sa scientist, or lied about that, as he said to Rick?


Posted with Google Chrome 49.0.2623.108 on Linux
Iron Man Unit 007


Member Since: Thu Oct 20, 2011
Posts: 3,277



Posted with Mozilla Firefox 51.0 on Windows 7
Thurisaz


Member Since: Sat May 17, 2008
Posts: 5,666


I think he really does enjoy the pickles he was gifted. He likes being listened to and people respecting his intelligence. He also likes living - we knew that all along. He is Negan as long as Negan is the best game in town. I don't believe he is running a game on Negan or has any real loyalty to Rick's crew. If he does end up turning on Negan it will because he measured the odds and its in his best interest but for now he is Negan. In a way he's kind of the Golum of the show. His precious is his life and that may lead him to be the accidental hero in the end.




[URL=http://s1362.photobucket.com/user/wulabo/media/Doom_zps60271c02.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1362.photobucket.com/albums/r693/wulabo/Doom_zps60271c02.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Posted with Google Chrome 56.0.2924.87 on Windows 10
Reverend Meteor


Member Since: Sat May 17, 2008
Posts: 10,594




    Quote:
    Do you think Eugene is serious and heartfelt in joining the saviors and being Negan? or do you think he was just kinda saying what Negan wanted to hear?


Both. Eugene will do what he has to in order to survive. He will stay loyal to whatever side keeps him alive at a given moment.

Eugene's Belgium or France in WW2. He'll be a collaborator to stay alive.



Posted with Mozilla Firefox 51.0 on Windows 7
Reverend Meteor


Member Since: Sat May 17, 2008
Posts: 10,594




    Quote:
    He is palying the long game here,,,



    Quote:
    My question is does he really have phd, wa sa scientist, or lied about that, as he said to Rick?


He's a liar. I doubt he has a degree. He's probably very good at science but I think he was too lazy to ever get a degree or a real job. He looks like a sex offender who just smokes weed and plays xbox all day.



Posted with Mozilla Firefox 51.0 on Windows 7
The Black Guardian

Moderator

Member Since: Sat May 17, 2008
Posts: 24,220


Yeah.

At most, he may have been a HS science teacher (those things he showed the wives were textbook HS science lab stuff) and well-read, with maybe the hint of an eidetic memory. Degree from WikiU. \:\)

There would be no reason for him to lie about the lie.


Posted with Mozilla Firefox 51.0 on Windows 8
Reverend Meteor


Member Since: Sat May 17, 2008
Posts: 10,594




    Quote:
    Yeah.



    Quote:
    At most, he may have been a HS science teacher (those things he showed the wives were textbook HS science lab stuff) and well-read, with maybe the hint of an eidetic memory. Degree from WikiU. \:\)


If I remember correctly in the comics Negan was a high school gym teacher \:\)


    Quote:
    There would be no reason for him to lie about the lie.






Posted with Mozilla Firefox 51.0 on Windows 7

Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2018 Powermad Software