|X-Universe >> View Post|
Subj: Just read X-Men: Blue #'s 16-17, questions
Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 at 07:13:13 pm EST (Viewed 166 times)
I read this mostly for the X-Men 2099 stuff, but have some side-questions:
1) So this series is about the X-Men from around the early 60's stories, who've been going through time and space for sometime (and getting alterations, like Angel with the flame-wings), trying to get back to 616? What's the exact story here?
2) How is it Magneto is their leader?
3) Jimmy Hudson is Ultimate Wolverine's son from Ultimate Marvel. How did he survive the end of Ultimate Marvel? I thought only Morales/Spidey and Ultimate Thor's hammer were all that was saved from that alternate reality?
4) Bloodstorm: I know, in 616, Storm became a vampire for awhile. This is that same one, right? How did she get turned, and how did she return to normal?
5) Just a non-X-Men Blue-related question: How did 616-Jubilee become a vampire, and was she ever returned to normal?
6) Why is Jimmy not able to know that Angel once had feathers?
Help Make an "Ash Vs. Evil Dead: Season 4" IDW Comic Series
Starz cancelled the show, and Bruce Campbell has retired as Ash, so help us with our petition for a Season 4 comic!
Also, I've made a .doc file for a posted flyer for the page. Please also print and post these pages at your LCS.
New 2099 UGR Fanfiction Group Forum!
THE place to talk about the fanfics and 2099 in general!:
2099 UGR Fanfiction site:
G1 Transformers Cartoon: Virtual Season 4 Extension:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PVTransformers (Staff List)
Virtual Transformers Forum:
(Sunbow/Marvel) G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero: Virtual Season 3:
MUGEN 2099 Project Staff list:
Posted with Google Chrome 63.0.3239.132 on Windows 7
|Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2018 Powermad Software|