|The Flash >> View Post|
Subj: Re: CBR gives list of Flash/Arrowverse characters that need to perish
Posted: Wed May 31, 2017 at 08:19:03 pm BST (Viewed 394 times)
Reply Subj: CBR gives list of Flash/Arrowverse characters that need to perish
Posted: Wed May 31, 2017 at 01:43:43 pm BST (Viewed 15 times)
15. Agree. Although I will say I liked Quentin more in Arrow season 5 than I ever have before. His budding friendship with Rene has really gotten him out of the rut he's been in. Every season he's always depressed because one of his daughters is dead. The fact that Quentin cared enough about Rene losing custody of his daughter to help him redeemed Quentin for a lot of crap IMO.
14. Not sure. I don't like or hate Citizen Steel. I'm still making up my mind. Sometimes he's awful but sometimes he gets in a good zinger.
13. DISAGREE. Nyssa is glorious. I could watch her and Black Siren on a crime wave shopping spree.
12. Agree. He's Cyborg Superman without anything that made CS interesting.
11. Disagree. Rene was the only season 5 recruit that worked.
10. Disagree. I used to hate Thea but I love her now. That said she didn't do anything this season.
09. Disagree...Martin's the only character with a talented actor on Legends really. That said if the actor got a better job I wouldn't blame him for bailing.
08. Disagree. But a weak one. I guess I don't want to kill Black Siren off unless they fail to do something interesting with her. I'm still waiting for her to get a good story.
07. Disagree. Ray's almost the only character besides Sara and Martin I can stand on Legends.
06. Disagree. Caitlin has more story potential now than she ever has. I like where she ended up...not quite Killer Frost but not back to normal. She has to find who she really is.
05. Disagree. I know everyone's not a fan of lesbian romances but damn...Maggie's about one of the only things worth watching on Supergirl. She's deeply flawed...she's not perfect or a one note stereotype. I'll just say it besides Mon-El Maggie's the only one on the show I'm really invested in. Kara, Jimmy, Winn, Alex, J'onn are all so square and dull it's painful to watch. But Maggie feels like she's been outside of their little bubble of bland dorkiness and had a life in the real world and had life experiences.
04. Indifferent about J'onn. Sometimes I think they use his shape shifting as a crutch to get out of whatever the problem of the week is.
03. Strongly Disagree. Diggle is the heart of Arrow. He's the supportive big brother we all wish we had. He's Merlin lighting King Arthur's way. Diggle is there to keep Oliver on his path.
Diggle is The Thousandth Man:
02. Strongly Disagree. Joe is the heart of Flash. Joe and Barry's father son relationship is the most important relationship on Flash IMO.
01. Agree. Felicity is awful. I loved her in seasons 1 and 2 but she was awful in seasons 3 and 4. Season 5 has redeemed her a bit in my eyes. But still...it bums me out that we've lost Tommy, Moira, Laurel, Roy, Sara, Malcolm etc and Felicity's still around.
Posted with Mozilla Firefox 53.0 on Windows 7
|Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2018 Powermad Software|