|The Flash >> View Post|
Subj: Re: Are you tuning in for the next season of the Flash?
Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 at 02:45:57 pm BST (Viewed 532 times)
Reply Subj: Are you tuning in for the next season of the Flash?
Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 at 08:55:12 pm BST (Viewed 564 times)
And what do you hope to see from the next season?
Yes even though I think the show often teeters just above awful. The show has great characters that it doesn't known how to use and mind numbingly dumb plots.
Hopes for next season:
1. Give Caitlin something to do...that has nothing to do with a man. I'm sick of her tragic love life always being her story. I'd rather she just be a lesbian or just have no life. Like how often do we even see Caitlin have a substantive conversation with another female. She barely talks to Iris and when they do talk I don't get the vibe they are in any way close or even that they dislike each other.
2. Give Cisco a love interest that is actually willing to sleep with him. The dude NEVER gets laid...Lisa Snart, Hawkgirl, Gypsy...he never scores. I'm thinking Cisco getting laid is what begins the Crisis On Infinite Earths. And is he in love with Caitlin or not...sometimes I think they imply that but I'm not sure if he genuinely wants her or he's just hard up for female companionship.
3. In the months that Barry's gone I kind of want Wally to prove that he's better than Barry. That's what Wally's run in the comics was all about...he was better than his uncle Barry but didn't want to admit that to himself.
4. Like Caitlin...for the love of god give Iris something to do. Even this year's plot about her impending death didn't seem to be ABOUT her...it's about how bad dumb Barry would feel about it. Make her useful somehow. I don't think she's as awful as she was when she was a blogger in season 1 but god she has nothing to do but pop in and out of Star Labs doing nothing all day. I'd like Iris to have a story that's about her where she shows she isn't useless.
5. Joe. Keep being awesome. No complaints.
6. Let's stick with Harrison 2. No additional Harrisons.
7. Don't bring Barry back in the first episode of the new season. They ruined Flashpoint (and more or less ruined the rest of the season in the process) by undoing it immediately. Let Barry be missing for a good 3 or 4 episodes. Build up to it. Give us a good multi-episode arc of Wally as Flash.
8. Bring back Pied Piper...I'm a little disappointed they haven't done anything interesting with him yet. But I guess Julian's assumed his role of asshole colleague.
9. More Mirror Master, Trickster and Boomerang. Less Top.
10. Keep Julian around. He's one of those jerk characters that's needed to point out the obvious flaws of the main characters.
11. Barry needs to meet Bart aka Impulse in the future.
Posted with Mozilla Firefox 54.0 on Windows 7
|Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2018 Powermad Software|