Subj: Re: So when the HULK is inevitably restored, what mindset should he be in?Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 at 09:45:49 am EST (Viewed 88 times)
Reply Subj: So when the HULK is inevitably restored, what mindset should he be in?
Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 at 11:39:40 pm EST (Viewed 124 times)
Okay so we should all know he's coming back by now.
But what HULK should we get?
1. HULK SMASH!! ? That gets a bit dull pretty quick.
2. Green Scar? I liked that version but let's avoid going world breaker please.
3. Grey Hulk/Joe Fixit? I liked that incarnation as well. But I liked it more when the both realized the day/night auto transform was more psychological then physical.
4. The Professor/Merged hulk? Should Banner's minds come together again? The Professor seemed to be a perfect blend of green/grey/banner. Green Scar was more like Green and Grey with minimal Banner.
5. Perhaps we could go back to how it was when Banner and the Hulks operated on a "time share" where we get Banner for awhile, then Grey for awhile, Green for awhile, etc. Leaving messages for each other, both to taunt and update on their activities.
6. Grey Hulk/Joe Fixit coming out to fight, but if he gets too mad he goes green? That started with season 2 of the 90's cartoon and it could conceivably work in the comic as long as he doesn't go green too often as I don't want to see Grey undercut or made useless.
7. or like in Season 2 of the 90's cartoon, we see Grey vs Green in Banner's head fighting to see which one comes out to fight?
Hmmm, perhaps whenever Vegas is restored that Banner decides to try something a bit different. Joe Fixit is back in town working as both chief leg breaker and Senior V.P of a casino....that Banner owns!
He turns blue and Bruce can only Hulk out when he turns sad. Some evil telepath has rerouted the emotion that triggers his ability.
Posted with Mozilla Firefox 58.0 on Windows 7
All the content of these boards Copyright © 1996-2018 by Alvaro Ortiz and Dave Galanter. Software Copyright © 2003-2018 Powermad Software