I've seen a few of this guys videos, and I think he's pretty much on point. His video on how to spot an SJW comic hits the mark, and fits Riri Williams to a tee.
1) Character needs/gets constant self validation/praise
2) Each issue is a lecture
3) Writers treat characters as empty generic vessels which they fill with their own politics.
4) SJW comics arent comics, they are vehicles for politics.
5) Characters are described using census traits. 'Brown and gay' does not describe a person - those are census traits that superficially descibe tens of thousands of people.
6) There are no good SJW stories. There is not a single SJW storyline that will be considered a classic in the way people think of things like Dark Pheonix Saga as a classic.
I'd say All-Star Superman has a very SJW feel, and it is an extremely entertaining story. The thing is, Superman is truly threatened by embodiments of bigotry, authoritarianism, envy, and selfishness. Indeed, he is mortally wounded by such early in the story. More importantly, those embodiments of evil are THREATENING PEOPLE OTHER THAN SUPERMAN
, people Superman has to protect or they will be murdered/oppressed.
For a supposed SJW character, Riri sure doesn't fight any embodiments of evil. She just kind of gets into random fights with people who aren't threatening to do much of anything in particular.
Iron Heart is not a failure because she embodies liberal values. Iron Heart is a failure because her book lacks Eros and Thanotos. She loves nothing, and nothing she loves is ever in danger of dying.