| > Everything else is terrible.|
Probably liked it marginally better than that. My bullets:
· The FANTASTIC art clearly helped entertain. And is source for banner submission.
· Cover (as a grabber) was very good.
· Doom/Amara sequence was very good as you note.
· Curious visual/method he's shown to armor up and then his teleport process.
· Amanda/MJ bonding was dull retread.
· Amanda/Tony reconnecting was bearable. It was good that Tony got in contact after claiming he just found out SHE was looking for him - on the other hand, c'mon Tony, you 'just figured out' your prolonged absence wouldn't be concerning. It also was a decent vanity gag bit. Curious visual/method he's shown to armor up. Much more preferrable to Doom's but where does it compact to? Not internally if he's purged clean. Hmm...
· Hood/Lynch sequence was decompressionism. "Red Hood", HA! Actually, that codename would be MUCH MORE palatable! Robbins is a shareholder? Huh.
· Friday/Tony sequence was egregiously empty exposition of what's going on.
· THOR IS TONY'S FATHER! Okay, that was funny.
· Infamous Iron Man flashback. Well, it give any investment in that run some amount of payoff.
· Rhodey respect. Overdue.
· "Iron Squad" sequence was busywork... at standing around.
| > It's Leonardo da Vinci, because of course it is.|
Exactly. *koff* There's that. (Somebody wants to give Hickman's past SHIELD retcontamination more credence.)
Invincible Iron Man 599 PREVIEW SOURCE:
Support Cancer Research and Alzheimer Research.