|Marvel Universe >> View Post|
Subj: Re: CBR reveals a SECOND return in Marvel Legacy #1
Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 at 10:25:21 pm EDT (Viewed 88 times)
Reply Subj: Re: CBR reveals a SECOND return in Marvel Legacy #1
Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 at 06:34:36 pm EDT (Viewed 94 times)
Quote:Yeah but he calls everyone he meets his aunt and uncle. He's too familiar with adults. I think he called Shary "auntie Shary" ten minutes after meeting her.
Quote:I'm amazed that you hate Franklin worse than Valeria - and your reason is that he calls grown-ups aunt and uncle! I'm actually speechless. Not that I disagree, mind you. Well, not entirely. I'm not a Franklin fan. I don't like to read about little kids. Not ones who think and talk like little kids, any way. But Valeria doesn't, so I like her. She's somewhat similar to one of those vampires who were turned when they were children. They look like kids but they think, talk, and act like they're 300 years old. Creepy but interesting. Valeria is different from that, of course, as she doesn't have hundreds of years of life experience.
I hate him for tons of reasons.
1. He never ages...My dad was 7 when he was introduced.
2. He's designed to be saccharine sweet
3. His powers let him do anything
4. He reminds me of those creepy village of the damned kids.
5. The children stifle the Fantastic Four and the kind of stories you can do with Reed and Sue. And worse he stifles Johnny and Ben...their romances always sour because the Fantastic Four can't deal with Johnny or Ben settling down.
6. Reed and Sue use Ben as their personal nanny. I get sick of Franklin/Ben stories. Maybe if we wasn't all soft he could beat more people.
Yes Valeria is awful. I think she's MEANT to be. I find Franklin awful because we're supposed to love him...and I totally don't.
Posted with Mozilla Firefox 55.0 on Windows 10
|Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2017 Powermad Software|