1. Is anyone famous or somebody you know actually named "NAMOR" in real life? Seriously, so many single named celebs and heroes and novelties often get copied - why not Sub-Mariner? How 'bout, even, a pet named NAMOR
2. Is FLEXO currently owned by Marvel?
Mystic Comics #1 (coverless) Marvel Timely 1940 Flexo Blue Blaze (c#16242)
3. Does anyone care to read a belated flashback scene/story of how Cthon
came or possess Scarlet Witch during S.E. AND/OR how Wanda came to be free of his possession - at this point? Or is better just to hold on to the disgust of this overlooked dangler adding tot the disappointment of said Event?
4. WHY exactly has there not been a scene yet showing Avengers aware of Phil Coulson's living status yet?! Politics? Legalities? Uncreativity?
5. Was Marvel's promise of a ALL-NEW Miracle Man series a false hope or just another legal disaster of 2017?
Support Cancer Research and Alzheimer Research.
Regarding Miracle Man, Marvel owns the character completely as I recall.
So they COULD bring him in to the MU, but with all the recent upheavals in the books and in management perhaps the plan has been put aside.
Also there is the question: is he brought in as a new character, or is he shoehorned/retconned into continuity like Sentry, and Blue Marvel?