I know it might be a long shot, but since there were rumors of Web Warriors-related characters showing up in the Clone Conspiracy (but so far as I know this never happened at all)...
The only top-secret bonus creative team I can think of who would NEED to be top-secret--and, yes, Ron and Tom, I know you can't confirm it if it is you!--would be Tom and Ron. Because that would basically give away that Mayday is involved. I will say that I am not spending $10 on a long-shot hope that Mayday is involved, but oh man, it would be so awesome if she's coming back...
From the March 2017 solicits:
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #25
DAN SLOTT, CLASSIFIED, HANNAH BLUMENREICH,
CALE ATKINSON (w)
STUART IMMONEN, CLASSIFIED, HANNAH BLUMENREICH, CALE ATKINSON (a)
COVER BY ALEX ROSS
VARIANT COVER BY STUART IMMONEN
VENOMIZED VARIANT COVER BY DAVE JOHNSON
ACTION FIGURE VARIANT COVER BY JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER
VARIANT COVER BY TBA
REMASTERED VARIANT COVER BY TBA
HUGE BLOWOUT ISSUE!
• STUART IMMONEN (STAR WARS, AVENGERS) takes the artist reins of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN and joins Dan Slott for a 40-page main story!
• Then don't miss a super-secret short story by Dan and Giuseppe Camuncoli!
• TOP-SECRET BONUS CREATIVE TEAM!!!
• Hannah Blumenreich makes hers Marvel, making her Spider-Debut!
• Cale Atkinson brings another story of the A-May-ZING SPIDER-AUNT!
88 PGS./Rated T …$9.99
I think it may be related to Peter David and Mark Bagley's run on Scarlet Spider, but I really hope I'm wrong and it has to do with May. It makes sense because May's story does have a lot of connected to the original Clone Saga.
-Kat "Comic Uno"