And here are my thoughts.
1. I'm glad the article brought it up because so many Batman fans think Batman beat Superman during the Hush storyline when that is not true at all. But since this is on a list of 9 times Superman beat Batman, it's not a win for the Kryptonian either. The fight ended inconclusively, even if Batman admitted that Superman could have killed him (oddly enough, most Batman fans miss that part).
2. Another inconclusive result in Superman: Red Sun. How is this a win?
3. Maxwell Lord mind controls Superman so that Clark thinks he's fighting Darkseid instead of Batman. Now this one is a legitimate win even though mind control was involved. This also shows that if Superman really wanted to win against Batman, Bruce Wayne wouldn't stand a chance.
4. Technically, Superman wasn't fighting Batman because the Kryptonite Man had taken over Bruce's body. While it's an impressive win for Superman, the entire fight was P.I.S. because the Kryptonite Man should have won. Superman was basically being exposed to a man sized chunk and Kryptonite and he barely feels a thing. That is just BEYOND stupid.
5. Sorry, but even if Superman could have won in Lex Luthor: Man of Steel, the fact of the matter is: he didn't. Moving on...
6. Sorry, but Batman was not KOed by Superman when the Black Rock took control of Batman. Bruce may have been beaten black and blue but it's not a win. Especially since Batman immediately began helping Superman take care of the real enemy right after his possession from the Black Rock.
7. In Superman's first meeting with Batman in the New 52, the website laughably proclaims that the Flash interrupted the fight between Superman and Batman. And then the website claims it's a win for Superman. Excuse me?! How is this a win for Superman? The fight got interrupted, thus it ended inconclusively.
8. Agreed. Superman DID beat Batman pretty easily in Batman: The Dark Knight #5.
9. Batman broke the Bat in Injustice. Was it a win? I don't know since Batman was still conscious afterwards.
And with that done, I really have to bring into the question how the majority of these are wins for Superman when many of these fights ended inconclusively without a clear winner.
Think that any real fight would end up pretty much as it did in the Justice league movie, "do you bleed"