1. So this flamboyant ponce is Proctor John? What a let down. Wasn't he supposed to be meaner than the drug cartels? For some reason I don't understand Proctor John wants Alicia's help with his back tumor surgery (wasn't she in high school when the virus kicked off?). I think I've seen this same guy on Justified or Sons of Anarchy and being arch just isn't his thing. He's too soft spoken to be taken as a major threat IMO. I think I missed whatever happened to Alicia's black sidekick who wants to sell Alicia's hair. They get attacked and I don't remember what happened to her.
2. Strand shoots Daniel...these are the only 2 characters on the show I like. But I was kind of hoping Strand would graduate to murderer. It seems like a rite of passage on this show and it's parent show.
3. Madison murders Troy with a hammer. First time in the series she's done anything remotely helpful. Her son Nick is still useless as ever and upset at his mom for killing the guy responsible for whipping up the horde that killed everyone at the ranch. God Nick's a loser. Die die die.
4. Nick blows up the dam. That lady who ran the dam gets shot but since I never bothered to learn her name I'm not overly upset. The season ends with massive flooding which visually looked cool I have to admit.
5. Why didn't any of the people murdered in this episode turn zombie? It seems like that guy that saved Daniel a while back and Troy had been dead long enough to zombify. I guess their corpses being washed away in water looks cooler but still.
Procter John looks like he will be their version of Ningan now.
Daniel must have a guardian angel over him, as so far the man keeps on cheating death
Nick actually seems to be settling gown into his role of being sorta a Joker lite on this show
Think Madison and her family all survived to next season...