1. So this flamboyant ponce is Proctor John? What a let down. Wasn't he supposed to be meaner than the drug cartels? For some reason I don't understand Proctor John wants Alicia's help with his back tumor surgery (wasn't she in high school when the virus kicked off?). I think I've seen this same guy on Justified or Sons of Anarchy and being arch just isn't his thing. He's too soft spoken to be taken as a major threat IMO. I think I missed whatever happened to Alicia's black sidekick who wants to sell Alicia's hair. They get attacked and I don't remember what happened to her.
2. Strand shoots Daniel...these are the only 2 characters on the show I like. But I was kind of hoping Strand would graduate to murderer. It seems like a rite of passage on this show and it's parent show.
3. Madison murders Troy with a hammer. First time in the series she's done anything remotely helpful. Her son Nick is still useless as ever and upset at his mom for killing the guy responsible for whipping up the horde that killed everyone at the ranch. God Nick's a loser. Die die die.
4. Nick blows up the dam. That lady who ran the dam gets shot but since I never bothered to learn her name I'm not overly upset. The season ends with massive flooding which visually looked cool I have to admit.
5. Why didn't any of the people murdered in this episode turn zombie? It seems like that guy that saved Daniel a while back and Troy had been dead long enough to zombify. I guess their corpses being washed away in water looks cooler but still.
They are changing executive producers for next season. I don't think this year turned out the way anybody expected quality wise. Troy may not have turned due to having his brain pulped by Madison. Not sure which other character you mean but it was all for the flooding scene payoff.
Was that an airplane in that scene on the dam? And yeah Nick is one total hypocritical prick. He will probably become a total villain next year. Despite Strand saving his family Daniel has sabotaged threatened and tried to kill him at every turn. If it were me Daniel would have been dead on scene. I was not impressed by Proctor John and he comes across as another psychopath that only fools would follow. His inability to keep his word on anything is not a good sign in terms of long term employment. The fffd Christmas dinner party was cool.