|X-Universe >> View Post|
Subj: Re: When did Wolverine jump the shark?
Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 at 09:11:12 am EDT (Viewed 35 times)
Reply Subj: Re: When did Wolverine jump the shark?
Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 at 03:26:31 pm EDT (Viewed 49 times)
Quote:Why don't you like Wolverine?
Oh how I hate Wolverine. Let me count the ways.
1. He's overexposed
2. Better characters than him are reduced to jobbers when they fight Wolverine
3. He smokes...and in general just looks...unclean.
4. The X-Men used to pretend to care about not killing their opponents but often looked the other way when Logan kills someone
5. He's the Fonz from Happy Days. They make too much of an effort to show how cool he is.
6. His hazy memory and murky past that they just keep adding to.
7. His healing factor
8. Anytime he says the word "bub" or anything about him being the best about anything.
9. He was always trying to cock block Scott with Jean
10. He's ugly as hell but usually pulls top shelf women
11. He's a spy
12. The berserker spells he used to have
13. Those dumb metal claws...that's all he really is. A guy with metal claws.
14. Those dumb bone claws.
15. His costumes are always ugly
16. He's so old
17. Too hairy
18. He's another mass murderer that Marvel wants to push as an ultimate bad ass like Punisher or Venom.
19. I think his psycho loner shtick is tired.
20. He's connected to almost everyone
21. He killed the Hornet a character I actually liked.
22. People defer to him like he's wise. He's an amnesiac mass murderer with a drinking problem and anger management issues. He shouldn't be a role model for young mutants.