I read this mostly for the X-Men 2099 stuff, but have some side-questions:
1) So this series is about the X-Men from around the early 60's stories, who've been going through time and space for sometime (and getting alterations, like Angel with the flame-wings), trying to get back to 616? What's the exact story here?
2) How is it Magneto is their leader?
3) Jimmy Hudson is Ultimate Wolverine's son from Ultimate Marvel. How did he survive the end of Ultimate Marvel? I thought only Morales/Spidey and Ultimate Thor's hammer were all that was saved from that alternate reality?
4) Bloodstorm: I know, in 616, Storm became a vampire for awhile. This is that same one, right? How did she get turned, and how did she return to normal?
5) Just a non-X-Men Blue-related question: How did 616-Jubilee become a vampire, and was she ever returned to normal?
6) Why is Jimmy not able to know that Angel once had feathers?
It's not the prime earth strom or mutant X. It's a new one. Younger too.
Ultimate universe dhown alive in spidermen 2 number 5. But altered.