|Comic Battle >> View Post|
Subj: Incredible Hercules #121: "you will belive an Eternal...can lie!" (spoilers ahead)
Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 at 05:21:55 pm EDT
Great set up for the new arc:
- Cho is about to tap some.
- Hercules just tapped Namora. Who will be the next one of the list? Bets are on, gentlemen.
- "Amazons attack" spoof...and guess, what? Its better written than the actual Amazon Attacks was, and we only have one chapter yet.
- Ares is the God of War, but he aint cheap. 20 bucks for a salad!
- and last but not the least...Hercules, at regular size and without a single powerup, singlehandy held up the Heavens burden from Atlas. Planets! Stars! Stopping Ouranos from meeting Gaea, oh lord.
Its true, brotha, Hercules > Superman. You read it here first
And oh yeah. Ikaris is a liar. I would watch your back next to him.
Posted with Mozilla Firefox 3.0.1 on Windows XP
|Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2022 Powermad Software|