Black Panther >> View Thread

Author
Johnny Thrillkill





Wow....I should be excited about this, but it makes me nervous with Hudlin in creative control.

I cannot WAIT for the inevitable Aaron McGruder parody....


>>>>>>>>>Black Panther animated series leaping to BETThursday April 17, 2008, 9:13 pm

Black Panther #1A Black Panther primetime animated series is set to debut on BET early next year.

The deal with Marvel was announced Thursday during the cable network’s upfront presentation in New York.

Created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, Black Panther first appeared in Fantastic Four #52 (July 1966). As most readers of superhero comics probably know, he’s T’Challa, the king of the technologically advanced African kingdom of Wakanda who fights crime on the side.

Reginald Huldin, BET’s president of entertainment, currently writes the Black Panther comic series.

No other details about the animated series have been announced.




Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP
Serious




Here's the link to Variety.com:

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117984203.html?categoryid=14&cs=1&nid=2562

Marvel Comics has signed a deal to turn one of its superheroes, the Black Panther, into a primetime animated series for BET, starting early next year.

BET made the announcement at its upfront presentation in New York as the highlight of a batch of new series being readied for the 2008-09 season, under the supervision of Reginald Hudlin, president of entertainment for BET.

In addition to “The Black Panther,” BET singled out “Brutha,” a docu-reality series featuring producer Jermaine Dupri and focusing on five brothers in a singing group “who learn just what it takes to navigate the treacherous terrain of the music industry.”

BET has also given a go to its first court show, “Judge Karen,” and a dating show called “The Boot, narrated by MC Lyte, each half-hour of which starts with six young singles and narrows the field down to the final twosome.

“Brutha,” “Karen” and “Boot” will premiere in the fourth quarter. The network’s longrunning music-countdown show “106 & Park” has engineered a spinoff called “106 & Gospel,” a 90-minute weekly show that will feature the top 20 gospel videos. The air date of “106 & Gospel’ is early next year.

The two most popular reality shows in cable TV among black households, “College Hill” and “Keyshia Cole: The Way It Is,” will each return to BET’s schedule in 2009.

Other returning shows include the biographical reality series “American Gangster,” the soap opera “Baldwin Hills,” the boardroom-reality show “Interns” and the gospel-music show “Sunday Best.”

And the “BET Awards,” perennially the highest-rated show each year on the network, will be back for another year.

At the upfront, Scott Mills, president and chief operating officer of BET Networks, talked about the beginning of the network’s “international expansion with our recent launch of BET in the United Kingdom.” Mills also singled out BET’s “intergrated marketing” across a number of platforms and its “new digital efforts” including BET.com, its mobile initiatives and its video on demand.

****

And this is me smiling.

Yo, I'm Serious




Posted with Apple Safari 3.1.1 on MacOS X
Hypestyle




excellent news! I'm looking forward to watching this, then eventually getting the dvd season sets.. all 12 of them..

I would love to see:

the first arc, 1 - 6..

also any other arcs, although I don't know about the legal availability of certain characters-- i.e, Storm, Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, etc.

Other characters I would want to see:

Luke Cage (finally! Luke animated for the first time!!!! in his updated look, of course..)
Captain Marvel (Monica Rambeau)
Blade (the hardcore Wesley version; hey, maybe he can do the voice!! hint, hint.. )
Falcon
Brother Voodoo
Bishop
Bill Foster


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP
AnthSand




> excellent news! I'm looking forward to watching this, then eventually getting the dvd season sets.. all 12 of them..
>
> I would love to see:
>
> the first arc, 1 - 6..
>
> also any other arcs, although I don't know about the legal availability of certain characters-- i.e, Storm, Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, etc.

I would love to see his courtship with Ororo in the series. Storm has become pretty popular in the last ten years outside of comicdom and I think she would pull in those who may not watch otherwise.

> Other characters I would want to see:
>
> Luke Cage (finally! Luke animated for the first time!!!! in his updated look, of course..)
> Captain Marvel (Monica Rambeau)
> Blade (the hardcore Wesley version; hey, maybe he can do the voice!! hint, hint.. )
> Falcon
> Brother Voodoo
> Bishop
> Bill Foster

All great ideas. My main man Falcon owes much to T'Challa and it would be great to see him in action. (I couldn't stand his rendention in that wretched Avengers cartoon series all those years ago.)

"I once read a comic with Class 100 Colossus in it... and I was stronger by the time I finished it." Fifthchild


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP
Blue Jay




Not only does Hudlin get to ruin the comic book, now he gets to ruin the animated series too!

Talk about insanity!

Why put Black Panther on BET? Just because his character is black? This is racism!

A real animated Black Panther series should be on Kids WB! like the Spectacular Spider-Man. If more adult then Cartoon Network or HBO, not BET!

I cannot believe MC has become so freaking racist! Black Panther's character should be treated like every other superhero. He should not be made into a racist character put on a racist television network just because he happens to be black.




Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP
Gooch




> Not only does Hudlin get to ruin the comic book, now he gets to ruin the animated series too!
>
> Talk about insanity!
>
> Why put Black Panther on BET? Just because his character is black? This is racism!
>
> A real animated Black Panther series should be on Kids WB! like the Spectacular Spider-Man. If more adult then Cartoon Network or HBO, not BET!
>
> I cannot believe MC has become so freaking racist! Black Panther's character should be treated like every other superhero. He should not be made into a racist character put on a racist television network just because he happens to be black.
>
>

Wow that is really stretching things a bit.
Just because BET has programming aimed at African Americans does not make it racist. Because Lifetime and Oxygen aim their programming primarily at women, does this make them sexist? Using your logic, Are you saying that Spectacular Spiderman was placed on the CW because the writer and executive producer is white?

Two years ago Bet Announced an animation division. One of the other project in development include A epic about Hanibal the conquere, voiced by none other than Vin Diesel. So does that Automatically make it Racist?

Because BET is owned by viacom, it could show up on MTV, Spike TV or other chanels as re-runs.

Oh and by the way, Kids WB! is ending this year. Most of the programming will be shifting to the 4kids network in the fall.






Posted with Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.13 on Windows XP
JohnnyThrillkill




> Not only does Hudlin get to ruin the comic book, now he gets to ruin the animated series too!

I will agree with you on this. I stopped Hudlin's run on issue #5, and BP is my favorite Marvel character (alongside Hawkeye!). His take on Panther left a sour taste in my mouth in 5 issues alone! Reading the complaints on this board from time to time, show that nothing much has changed.

I fear that the BET's version of this could be nothing but one BIG, BET stereotype in animation form.

In reference to the my original post that started this thread, for those of you that don't know who Aaron McGruder is, he is the African-American cartoonist of Boondocks and VERY outspoken against BET. He consistently makes BET jabs in his strip.

A quote from McGruder regarding BET:
MCGRUDER: "B.E.T. may be the worst thing to happen to black people since Jimmy Walker. I'm a big fan of hip-hop culture, but B.E.T. is only exploiting the culture and making the race look idiotic. It's all bitches and hoes and grandiose jewelry and fancy cars."


> I cannot believe MC has become so freaking racist! Black Panther's character should be treated like every other superhero. He should not be made into a racist character put on a racist television network just because he happens to be black.

This is a bit over the top because I am sure Marvel will accept licensing fees from anyone willing to pay them and still uphold some sort of integrity to the character.

A Hudlin/ BET version will probably be walking that fine line. I will tune in because I love the character, but chances are this project will do one of two things: either be true to the history, storylines and look of the character (and maybe not fit in with the "hip-hop" programming that BET embraces) or it will be "Pimp My Panther"-ized (and will make us old-school fans want to retch).

God I wish Priest had creative control of this.




Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP
Johnny Thrillkill





Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP
Pan




I never thought this would ever happen, and can't wait to see BP Animated. Reginald Hudlin has just done the impossible, make me want to watch a BET series for the 1st time in at least 17 years (since I was a teenager). Great vision Reggie...I intend to watch this with my kids.


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP
Serious




> Not only does Hudlin get to ruin the comic book, now he gets to ruin the animated series too!
>
> Talk about insanity!
>
> Why put Black Panther on BET? Just because his character is black? This is racism!

What's wrong with putting it on BET, and how is that racism?

The character has been around for 40 years and he's just now getting his own TV series. Do you see any racism there, or is it only racist in your view because BET is where he finally gets to make his debut?

And if the series is good, and yet people still don't watch it because it's on BET, what does that say about them, in your opinion?

And as for Reggie Hudlin - in these past 40 years it's seems that he's the only person with the combination of enough love for the Black Panther and enough pull on the media side of things to make this happen. I don't see this as a bad thing.

Of course, if you're predisposed to hating this from the word go, then by all means, hate on.

> A real animated Black Panther series should be on Kids WB! like the Spectacular Spider-Man. If more adult then Cartoon Network or HBO, not BET!

Why shouldn't a "real" animated Black Panther series be on BET? If it has good people working on it - writers, artists, etc. what's wrong with BET?

Marvel and Paramount have a partnership. Paramount and Viacom have a partnership, and among the divisions of Viacom are Spike TV, MTV, TV Land, Nickledeon, Comedy Central and BET.

> I cannot believe MC has become so freaking racist! Black Panther's character should be treated like every other superhero. He should not be made into a racist character put on a racist television network just because he happens to be black.

Excuse me - "made into a racist character"? When, where and... huh? Please explain.

And please explain to me how BET is a racist television network. What have you seen on BET to bring you to that conclusion?

Today, Saturday, April 19th, it looks as though they're running a "Malcolm & Eddie" marathon. Is there anything racist about that?

And looking at their website: http://www.bet.com/. Any racism there?

Now, if you had said that BET in the past (and present?) has had poor programming, then I would agree with you, but you're saying it's a racist television network. Again, please explain what you're talking about.

And again, if the series is good, and yet people still don't watch it because it's on BET, what does that say about them, in your opinion?


Yo, I'm Serious


Posted with Apple Safari 3.1.1 on MacOS X
Serious




> I never thought this would ever happen, and can't wait to see BP Animated. Reginald Hudlin has just done the impossible, make me want to watch a BET series for the 1st time in at least 17 years (since I was a teenager)...

Agreed. Most things on BET I don't care for, but I'm really looking forward to their upcoming slate of animated shows.

Yo, I'm Serious


Posted with Apple Safari 3.1.1 on MacOS X
Darius




I think Hudlin has done a good job getting a Black Panther cartoon on the air on BET or any other TV station, but I think someone else should have creative control over the show.

Hopefully what we see in the cartoon will not mimic what we see in the current Panther comic series, because it would just be redundant, I think.

I'm hoping that Priest, Don McGregor and other past Panther writers are given the chance to submit scripts for the cartoon, to give the program a more serious tone. And I'm also hoping that the animation is realistic, and not that anime-type animation which seems to be everywhere these days.

I would LOVE to see Priest's "The Client" arc be the first five or so episodes of the cartoon. I think Priest's Panther should be the model for this cartoon. This is a grand opportunity, and hopefully BET won't mess it up.

I wonder if we'll also be able to get action figures, based on the cartoon...


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP
Primetime




> I think Hudlin has done a good job getting a Black Panther cartoon on the air on BET or any other TV station, but I think someone else should have creative control over the show.
>
> Hopefully what we see in the cartoon will not mimic what we see in the current Panther comic series, because it would just be redundant, I think.
>
> I'm hoping that Priest, Don McGregor and other past Panther writers are given the chance to submit scripts for the cartoon, to give the program a more serious tone. And I'm also hoping that the animation is realistic, and not that anime-type animation which seems to be everywhere these days.
>
> I would LOVE to see Priest's "The Client" arc be the first five or so episodes of the cartoon. I think Priest's Panther should be the model for this cartoon. This is a grand opportunity, and hopefully BET won't mess it up.
>
> I wonder if we'll also be able to get action figures, based on the cartoon...

http://www.animationmagazine.net/article.php?article_id=5779

Film Roman, the animation studio behind FOX’s long-running primetime favorites The Simpsons and King of the Hill will produce animated films and multi-platform series with cable broadcaster BET's newly-established animation division. BET also announced that it will reunite the Static Shockteam of Denys Cowan and Dwayne McDuffie to create a new action-adventure series.



Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP
Bagheera




> I think Hudlin has done a good job getting a Black Panther cartoon on the air on BET or any other TV station, but I think someone else should have creative control over the show.

Absolutely.

> Hopefully what we see in the cartoon will not mimic what we see in the current Panther comic series, because it would just be redundant, I think.

And it would also proceed to suck.

> I'm hoping that Priest, Don McGregor and other past Panther writers are given the chance to submit scripts for the cartoon, to give the program a more serious tone. And I'm also hoping that the animation is realistic, and not that anime-type animation which seems to be everywhere these days.

Agreed. On all counts.

> I would LOVE to see Priest's "The Client" arc be the first five or so episodes of the cartoon. I think Priest's Panther should be the model for this cartoon. This is a grand opportunity, and hopefully BET won't mess it up.

I agree Priest's work should be the basis for this program. But I also believe BET will, more than likely, not head in that direction and, indeed, find a way to "mess it up."

> I wonder if we'll also be able to get action figures, based on the cartoon...

I just had to laugh at this.

I mean, you write a pretty intelligent post and display a great sense of taste. But then wonder if action figures will be made available?

Ha. I really hope you're speaking for your kids...




Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP
Darius




Nope, I don't have any kids. I was speaking for myself. If action figures of the Black Panther cartoon do get made, and they look decent, I will collect them.

I am not ashamed of being a grown man who collects action figures.


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP
AndrewMTC




> Nope, I don't have any kids. I was speaking for myself. If action figures of the Black Panther cartoon do get made, and they look decent, I will collect them.
>
> I am not ashamed of being a grown man who collects action figures.

What a loser! And I bet you read comic books and watch cartoons, too.
.
.
.
oops.






(fyi, AndrewMTC loves all of the above. I'd be all over some good BP figures.)


Check it out: Shu and I (and FLCL) teamed up!



Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP
Bagheera




...I do own a few figures. Like the Marvel Legends Black Panther (based off the Priest/Velluto/Almond version of T'Challa).

And I have several of the Battlestar Galactica Titanium ships.

So while, honestly, I do consider those of you who continue to buy multitudes of action figures a bit ... odd ... well, I'm not entirely safe from scrutiny, myself.

But what struck me as hilarious was the fact that here's a guy who's clearly writing an intelligent post and stating a concern that the animated Black Panther series will, more than likely, be dumbed down (and/or based off the wretched Hudlin series) ... and then this same gentleman wants to know if action figures will be available from said series.

C'mon. No one else found that funny?



> > Nope, I don't have any kids. I was speaking for myself. If action figures of the Black Panther cartoon do get made, and they look decent, I will collect them.
> >
> > I am not ashamed of being a grown man who collects action figures.
>
> What a loser! And I bet you read comic books and watch cartoons, too.
> .
> .
> .
> oops.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> (fyi, AndrewMTC loves all of the above. I'd be all over some good BP figures.)
>
>
> Check it out: Shu and I (and FLCL) teamed up!
>


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP
AndrewMTC




> ...I do own a few figures. Like the Marvel Legends Black Panther (based off the Priest/Velluto/Almond version of T'Challa).
>
> And I have several of the Battlestar Galactica Titanium ships.
>
> So while, honestly, I do consider those of you who continue to buy multitudes of action figures a bit ... odd ... well, I'm not entirely safe from scrutiny, myself.
>
> But what struck me as hilarious was the fact that here's a guy who's clearly writing an intelligent post and stating a concern that the animated Black Panther series will, more than likely, be dumbed down (and/or based off the wretched Hudlin series) ... and then this same gentleman wants to know if action figures will be available from said series.
>
> C'mon. No one else found that funny?
>
No. I don't really see the disconnect between intelligence and action figures. If someone gives a really cool speech about his concern over the performance of a nice new sports car, but says he'd love to have a model of it on his shelf regardless, would you find that funny?

And let us not forget we are talking about a CARTOON. That is a medium no less inherently "juvenile" (not that I find either one *necessarily* so, in every given circumstance) than the action figure. Not to mention it is based on a comic book superhero, a.k.a. the prototypical expression of adolescent male power fantasies.


[For the record, I am not one of those people -not that there's anything wrong with that- who has shelves of mint-in-box collector's items or anything...but I do enjoy well-made 3D representations of characters I enjoy in various 2D media like comics - as do you, it seems (though I'm sure I own more than you, no doubt). But there are certainly more important, and intellectually fulfilling, things in life. I doubt anyone would argue that action figures are the pinnacle of human artistic expression.]
>
>
> > > Nope, I don't have any kids. I was speaking for myself. If action figures of the Black Panther cartoon do get made, and they look decent, I will collect them.
> > >
> > > I am not ashamed of being a grown man who collects action figures.
> >
> > What a loser! And I bet you read comic books and watch cartoons, too.
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > oops.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > (fyi, AndrewMTC loves all of the above. I'd be all over some good BP figures.)
> >
> >
> > Check it out: Shu and I (and FLCL) teamed up!
> >


Check it out: Shu and I (and FLCL) teamed up!



Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP
Pan




> Agreed. Most things on BET I don't care for, but I'm really looking forward to their upcoming slate of animated shows.
>
> Yo, I'm Serious

I'd be down with a 70s or even 90s Cage. Personally I'm not feeling the Marriage or Baby.


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP
Bagheera




"I think this new TV show is going to suck."

"Boy, I sure hope they make action figures from that show!"

The End.

*taking a bow*

Plus... Yeah, the whole action figure collector mentality does seem a bit (admit it, admit it, admit it...) juvenile to me. Much moreso than an interest in animation and comicbooks, which is really seen as somewhat acceptable in this day and age. Again, IMO.

PS - Darius, please don't think I'm picking on you as I agreed with 99% of what you typed in your post. I just felt your last statement almost read as a comedic punchline. Of sorts. (What can I say? I have a very bizarre and often cynical sense of humor...)

> > ...I do own a few figures. Like the Marvel Legends Black Panther (based off the Priest/Velluto/Almond version of T'Challa).
> >
> > And I have several of the Battlestar Galactica Titanium ships.
> >
> > So while, honestly, I do consider those of you who continue to buy multitudes of action figures a bit ... odd ... well, I'm not entirely safe from scrutiny, myself.
> >
> > But what struck me as hilarious was the fact that here's a guy who's clearly writing an intelligent post and stating a concern that the animated Black Panther series will, more than likely, be dumbed down (and/or based off the wretched Hudlin series) ... and then this same gentleman wants to know if action figures will be available from said series.
> >
> > C'mon. No one else found that funny?
> >
> No. I don't really see the disconnect between intelligence and action figures. If someone gives a really cool speech about his concern over the performance of a nice new sports car, but says he'd love to have a model of it on his shelf regardless, would you find that funny?
>
> And let us not forget we are talking about a CARTOON. That is a medium no less inherently "juvenile" (not that I find either one *necessarily* so, in every given circumstance) than the action figure. Not to mention it is based on a comic book superhero, a.k.a. the prototypical expression of adolescent male power fantasies.
>
>
> [For the record, I am not one of those people -not that there's anything wrong with that- who has shelves of mint-in-box collector's items or anything...but I do enjoy well-made 3D representations of characters I enjoy in various 2D media like comics - as do you, it seems (though I'm sure I own more than you, no doubt). But there are certainly more important, and intellectually fulfilling, things in life. I doubt anyone would argue that action figures are the pinnacle of human artistic expression.]
> >
> >
> > > > Nope, I don't have any kids. I was speaking for myself. If action figures of the Black Panther cartoon do get made, and they look decent, I will collect them.
> > > >
> > > > I am not ashamed of being a grown man who collects action figures.
> > >
> > > What a loser! And I bet you read comic books and watch cartoons, too.
> > > .
> > > .
> > > .
> > > oops.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > (fyi, AndrewMTC loves all of the above. I'd be all over some good BP figures.)
> > >
> > >
> > > Check it out: Shu and I (and FLCL) teamed up!
> > >
>
>
> Check it out: Shu and I (and FLCL) teamed up!
>


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP
AndrewMTC




> "I think this new TV show is going to suck."
>
> "Boy, I sure hope they make action figures from that show!"
>
> The End.
>
> *taking a bow*
>
Okay, I get your point. But there's no accounting for taste, I guess, and I still just don't find it funny. \:\) No hard feelings or anything though, I'm not trying to get into a flame war or anything.

I just see it more as looking on the bright side of things.

To every Fantastic Four movie with a Galactus cloud, there is a nifty Silver Surfer action figure lining (for example).

For me there's no contradiction, because I see where he's coming from - I didn't love the Hellboy movie, but I got some amazing merchandise out of it, which never would have been produced otherwise. I love the comic, so despite being disappointed with the film itself, I was able to satisfy the Hellboy-fan within me to some extent with the stuff made in association.

> Plus... Yeah, the whole action figure collector mentality does seem a bit (admit it, admit it, admit it...) juvenile to me. Much moreso than an interest in animation and comicbooks, which is really seen as somewhat acceptable in this day and age. Again, IMO.
>
Okay. Slightly disagree, ever-so-slightly. A little bit, maybe, but I think more often than not it's just an outgrowth/expression of one of those other interests, and not the "destination" in and of itself - you know what I mean? But it's okay, I understand your feelings on the matter and I can't argue that your opinion is just wrong. We're all entitled.

> PS - Darius, please don't think I'm picking on you as I agreed with 99% of what you typed in your post. I just felt your last statement almost read as a comedic punchline. Of sorts. (What can I say? I have a very bizarre and often cynical sense of humor...)
>
Don't forget you are also a terrible, cold-hearted person.





\:\-D




(I don't like being the only "serious" one in a conversation)

> > > ...I do own a few figures. Like the Marvel Legends Black Panther (based off the Priest/Velluto/Almond version of T'Challa).
> > >
> > > And I have several of the Battlestar Galactica Titanium ships.
> > >
> > > So while, honestly, I do consider those of you who continue to buy multitudes of action figures a bit ... odd ... well, I'm not entirely safe from scrutiny, myself.
> > >
> > > But what struck me as hilarious was the fact that here's a guy who's clearly writing an intelligent post and stating a concern that the animated Black Panther series will, more than likely, be dumbed down (and/or based off the wretched Hudlin series) ... and then this same gentleman wants to know if action figures will be available from said series.
> > >
> > > C'mon. No one else found that funny?
> > >
> > No. I don't really see the disconnect between intelligence and action figures. If someone gives a really cool speech about his concern over the performance of a nice new sports car, but says he'd love to have a model of it on his shelf regardless, would you find that funny?
> >
> > And let us not forget we are talking about a CARTOON. That is a medium no less inherently "juvenile" (not that I find either one *necessarily* so, in every given circumstance) than the action figure. Not to mention it is based on a comic book superhero, a.k.a. the prototypical expression of adolescent male power fantasies.
> >
> >
> > [For the record, I am not one of those people -not that there's anything wrong with that- who has shelves of mint-in-box collector's items or anything...but I do enjoy well-made 3D representations of characters I enjoy in various 2D media like comics - as do you, it seems (though I'm sure I own more than you, no doubt). But there are certainly more important, and intellectually fulfilling, things in life. I doubt anyone would argue that action figures are the pinnacle of human artistic expression.]
> > >
> > >
> > > > > Nope, I don't have any kids. I was speaking for myself. If action figures of the Black Panther cartoon do get made, and they look decent, I will collect them.
> > > > >
> > > > > I am not ashamed of being a grown man who collects action figures.
> > > >
> > > > What a loser! And I bet you read comic books and watch cartoons, too.
> > > > .
> > > > .
> > > > .
> > > > oops.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > (fyi, AndrewMTC loves all of the above. I'd be all over some good BP figures.)
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Check it out: Shu and I (and FLCL) teamed up!
> > > >
> >
> >
> > Check it out: Shu and I (and FLCL) teamed up!
> >


Check it out: Shu and I (and FLCL) teamed up!



Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP

Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2021 Powermad Software