|Black Panther >> View Post|
Subj: Wakanda culture questions
Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 at 11:23:45 pm EST (Viewed 162 times)
Since the series of late seems to be exporling this I was hoping someone could answer some questions related to Wakanda's culture:
1. What is the average standard of living for the regular citizens of Wakanda? Is their universal health care and education? Do they have any say in government or a way to voice their opinions? Things like that.
2. From what I've seen there is some sort of council T'challa had interacted with in the past. What is this council? Can it remove him from power or veto laws or decisions he makes? Or am I just remembering something that has nothing to it? Is there a way to legally remove a king of Wakanda from power?
3. What is the Desturi? What role did it have in government before now or what is its role?
4. What role does the Panther god play in Wakanda society? Is it for the most part aloof and the priests merely perform religions services to honor it? Does it ever speak directly to tell the BP or its priests its will? Is it used for moral direction and commandments or is it mainly a distant protector figure? If worship of it was abandaoned would it be displease and in some way retaliate? Is worship of it forced?
5. Do other gods like the lion god and white goriella follow a similar role or are they in some way more direct?
Posted with Mozilla Firefox 3.6 on Windows XP
|Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2021 Powermad Software|