|Comic Battle >> View Post|
Subj: Now to something totally different: Your 5 most favourite moments or events in Comics
Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 at 04:49:42 pm EDT (Viewed 109 times)
they do not need to be a fight, necessarily
Here are mine in no particular order
- Captain America's speech to Spiderman in civil war
- Superman's defiance and "No, Sir" statements and, when the other JLA members went down one after the next, winning against all the attacks that a maniac from another universe wanted to use to conquer everything for "fun"
- Captain America's last stand against Thanos in infinity war when Cap by himself went against Thanos with the infinity gem.
- Ben Grimm wading through all the attacks and defences of Dr. Doom at the battle of the Baxter Building and finally hurting Doom's hand and defeating him
- Superman's confession of love to Wonder Woman just before they set off a nuclear explosion at ground zero together, and Wonder Woman's reaction