|The Flash >> View Post|
Subj: What if the Speed Force is actually some kind of life equation ? (theory of mine)
Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 at 02:23:46 pm CST (Viewed 378 times)
I know that it sounds silly but it would explain :
(1) why the Speed Force can negate the Anti-Life equation.
(2) why the Quick family needs a mathematical formula to trigger their powers
(3) why speedsters can run faster than the "Black Flash", the representation of Death
(4) why the Speed Force affects the aging of the Flash family
(5) how Barry Allen & Bart Allen came back
(6) why Cicada, who has the ability to steal the life-force of other people and use it to prolong his own life, worships the Flash
(7) why Savitar & Johnny Quick lost their life-forces at the beginning of Flash Rebirth
(8) why Professor Zoom thinks that it is much more important than fuel to amplify acceleration.
I don't know if my theory is good or not.
I don't even know if I want it to be true.
Nevertheless, so far, it matches with many clues.
Nota Bene : I am aware that I am far from the only one to have thought about that ...
Posted with Mozilla Firefox 3.0.16 on Windows XP
|Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2022 Powermad Software|