|The Flash >> View Post|
Subj: A more detailed look at the latest trailer of the Flash.
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 at 02:08:34 am GMT (Viewed 298 times)
Seems the latest trailer contains snippets from a few episodes down the line and not just the next one.
My comments on each point are below
1. Wait...Whose Helmet?: I didn't even notice this one...
2. Barry-2 confronts Barry-Prime: Hmm, interesting. But I still don't believe he's Zoom. Iris's metahuman detector would have alerted her and she's not stupid, plus she's a Cop.
3. Barry and Caitlin go...where?!: I can't tell if it's Caitlin but I say wait until the episodes airs to see this one.
4. Don't be fooled!: Yep, that image was from the latest episode.
5. Geomancer in S.T.A.R. Labs: This guy is becoming annoying.
6. Jay Garrick has Speed Force: And it looks like we'll get Velocity 9. According to the showrunners, and my research for confirmation, V-9 WILL have some side effects. So, I'm thinking maybe Jay takes it in an emergency but he will have to find a more permanent solution to get his speed back.
7. Killer Frost Vs. Team Flash: Maybe initially Killer Frost will fight Team Flash but you know the old saying, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." Plus, stills for the episode strongly suggest that Killer Frost WILL indeed end up fighting WITH Team Flash to try and rescue Barry while Killer Frost is out for revenge against Zoom.
8. Diggles Vs. King Shark: Considering the fact it took a LOT of money for King Shark to even show up for 30 seconds earlier in the season, I don't think we'll see much of him when the Diggles show up to fight him. Still, it'll be interesting.
9. Speedster...Yellow...to...Blue?!: This is the most interesting bit. A yellow line as we typically see a Speedster do on this show turning into Blue. Let the speculation begin.
10. Barry Allen...Trapped: I agree, this one seems to be from an even later episode. My guess is that the character known as Trajectory will show up, cause some havoc and Barry gets blamed for it then put in the Pipeline because no one believes his innocence. On one hand, I am looking forward to seeing this story play out, but on the other...I am not because of the botched miscasting of Trajectory.
11. The Flash Has Gone Rogue and Iris' new Boss: I seem to remember Iris will get a new love interest, maybe it's her new boss?
12. Barry Allen, free on Earth-2?: Ohhh, maybe Barry escapes from his prison! No, not maybe, he WILL.
13. Zoom Tortures Barry: While not 100% confirmed, I'd say it's EXACTLY the kind of thing Zoom would do. And to those who believe Zoom is Henry Allen or his Earth-2 counterpart, this right here tends to shift things AGAINST Henry being Zoom. A man would have to be pure evil to torture someone who looks exactly like his own son. Sorry, not buying it. Henry ain't Zoom.
14. He's Here, it's Over: Maybe Zoom followed Barry through the one and only portal?
15. Jesse Makes it to Earth-Prime: It's about time. But she ain't no Jesse Quick!
16. Earth-2 Brail Room?: No idea. But whatever.
17. Trajectory: Perhaps it's her. The miscast of the century aside from Fake Wally.
18. Shootout in the West Home: Run Barry Run: Hmm, interesting.
19. Earth-2 Cop and Zoom...Could this be his Origin?: If so, then Zoom would be NO ONE we have put on our Zoom suspects list.
20. Zoom Unmasked...But will Barry tell his Secret?: Interesting idea. Zoom COULD unmask himself in the next episode, revealing who he really is to Barry, but the audience does not see it until a later episode. This would continue to leave us in suspense but would also give us clues.
If Jay is Zoom (and he's not given the evidence against that), we'd certainly see some hints on Barry's face once he sees Jay again, the way Barry acts around him, etc. Those kinds of things will be very telling. But that won't happen because Jay is not Zoom.
It's interesting that a hero/villain performs one amazing feat, or use a power they haven't used for 20+ years, and that automatically propels them to a high status despite scans and evidence to the contrary. I don't know what is worse, selective feat picking that has only been done once or twice 20, or more, years ago or ignoring evidence from scans or the lack thereof. We need to stop putting our favorite heroes/villains on pedestals and start putting them where they really belong. But it's evident that people never will because they would rather accuse others of cherry picking feats, when they don't, and being 'morally superior' when they aren't. I guess being honest and as fair as possible only opens one up to being the target of childish accusations and fault finding by those who insist on acting petty and childish. What happened to a good debate between two civil, mature, adults?
Posted with Mozilla 11.0 on Windows 7
|Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2022 Powermad Software|