|The Flash >> View Post|
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 at 03:28:21 pm GMT (Viewed 1034 times)
A fairly enjoyable episode. A few questions come to mind:
(1) when the electricity entered Goldface's body it would not have caused his eyes to bleed/excrete gold. Goldface would have entrance burn wounds on his hands and exit burn wounds on his feet. Electricity always seeks the quickest/most efficient route to ground. So why were his eyes bleeding?
(2) Where did Goldface hire his henchmen? NONE of them got a single shot on powerless Barry and Ralph. Additionally, the "stun" setting seemed to have a much longer effect on the baddies . . .
(3) did Sherloque intentionally come to Earth 1 to meet the Earth 1 version of his wife? Why is he investigating Nora? I feel it goes deeper than trying to uncover her "accomplice" . . .
(4) Should the RF from the future still have Wells face? I was under the impression that the "face exchanger" from Season 1 was not permanent. Additionally, in subsequent seasons Thawne appeared in his (presumably) natural appearance.
(5) When is Nora stupidly going to release the RF from his cell? We all know it is going to happen . . .
Posted with Google Chrome 64.0.3282.140 on Windows 10
|Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2022 Powermad Software|