|Independent Comics >> View Post|
Subj: Have questions about story "One Shot" from Dark Horse's "Terminator: Omnibus" Volume 1 TPB (OLD SPOILERS)
Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 at 02:52:50 pm EDT (Viewed 272 times)
1) Why did the female Terminator think Michael Connor was John Connor?
2) This took place in 1984 also, right? So why would it think John Connor would be married back then, since the Terminators knew John wasn't born yet?
3) Why did the future-solder go back in time to 1955 originally? And the one to 1965 who got killed by a truck?
4) What kind of art did Michael Connor do? I don't recall seeing it shown.
5) Why was that homeless guy killed in the alley by the Terminator near the start of the story? She got her weapons and clothes at a gunshop, right, where she killed the store clerk beforehand?
6) On page 122, top-left panel, the Terminator has her hand over the guy's head (side and top), where the top stops with his nose?
I think that's it. Thanks.
This is a (private) Facebook group about anything entertaining. Movies, books, magazines, music, video games, television, memes, pictures, collections, artwork, new and old tech and sports etc. Enjoy!
Help Make an "Ash Vs. Evil Dead: Season 4" Dark Horse Comics or IDW Publishing Comic Series
Starz cancelled the show, and Bruce Campbell has retired as Ash, so help us with our petition for a Season 4 comic!
Also, I've made a .doc file for a posted flyer for the page. Please also print and post these pages at your LCS.
New 2099 UGR Fanfiction Group Forum!
THE place to talk about the fanfics and 2099 in general!:
2099 UGR Fanfiction site:
G1 Transformers Cartoon: Virtual Season 4 Extension:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PVTransformers (Staff List)
Virtual Transformers Forum:
(Sunbow/Marvel) G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero: Virtual Season 3:
MUGEN 2099 Project Staff list:
Posted with Google Chrome 75.0.3770.142 on Windows 7
|Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2018 Powermad Software|