Justice League of America >> View Thread

Author
zvelf




The latest issue of the Justice League reveals who Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman would have picked for the new team instead of who ended up on it by happenstance:

Powergirl, Supergirl, Flash (Bart), Hawkman, Atom, Mr. Terrific

Excluding Supes, Bats, and WW, the final team is Green Lantern (Hal), Red Tornado, Black Canary, Vixen, Hawkgirl, Black Lightning, Red Arrow

Which team would you have preferred to read?

I think I actually prefer the team that could have been. Supergirl is over-exposed right now though appearing in her own book and in Legion.



Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 on Windows 2000
tvzero




i love the new team as is. couldn't have picked a better lineup even if supes and reddy aren't that interesting to me.

> The latest issue of the Justice League reveals who Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman would have picked for the new team instead of who ended up on it by happenstance:
>
> Powergirl, Supergirl, Flash (Bart), Hawkman, Atom, Mr. Terrific
>
> Excluding Supes, Bats, and WW, the final team is Green Lantern (Hal), Red Tornado, Black Canary, Vixen, Hawkgirl, Black Lightning, Red Arrow
>
> Which team would you have preferred to read?
>
> I think I actually prefer the team that could have been. Supergirl is over-exposed right now though appearing in her own book and in Legion.
>


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP
Hawkeye7




How repetitive would it have been to have WW, PG, and SG on the same team? How many super-strong flying women do you need? Granted, it would have made for a physically strong line up, but still! I also don't seem them getting a lot of their picks. If PG is the JSA chairperson, obviously she would have felt a lot of loyalty there. TErrific is currently overextended already with JSA and Checkmate. If BArt wouldn't join Tim on the Titants because he isn't sure where he fits, would he join the JLA?

I don't think that team every would have actually come about.

> The latest issue of the Justice League reveals who Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman would have picked for the new team instead of who ended up on it by happenstance:
>
> Powergirl, Supergirl, Flash (Bart), Hawkman, Atom, Mr. Terrific
>
> Excluding Supes, Bats, and WW, the final team is Green Lantern (Hal), Red Tornado, Black Canary, Vixen, Hawkgirl, Black Lightning, Red Arrow
>
> Which team would you have preferred to read?
>
> I think I actually prefer the team that could have been. Supergirl is over-exposed right now though appearing in her own book and in Legion.
>


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP
Hank Pym




Drop Supergirl, Atom and Flash, add Hal and the original Atom with Black Canary and I would have been fine.















> The latest issue of the Justice League reveals who Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman would have picked for the new team instead of who ended up on it by happenstance:
>
> Powergirl, Supergirl, Flash (Bart), Hawkman, Atom, Mr. Terrific
>
> Excluding Supes, Bats, and WW, the final team is Green Lantern (Hal), Red Tornado, Black Canary, Vixen, Hawkgirl, Black Lightning, Red Arrow
>
> Which team would you have preferred to read?
>
> I think I actually prefer the team that could have been. Supergirl is over-exposed right now though appearing in her own book and in Legion.
>


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP
JLAvengers




> The latest issue of the Justice League reveals who Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman would have picked for the new team instead of who ended up on it by happenstance:
>
> Powergirl, Supergirl, Flash (Bart), Hawkman, Atom, Mr. Terrific
>
> Excluding Supes, Bats, and WW, the final team is Green Lantern (Hal), Red Tornado, Black Canary, Vixen, Hawkgirl, Black Lightning, Red Arrow
>
> Which team would you have preferred to read?
>
Drop Supergirl(we have Powergirl), Atom, Red Tornado, Black Lightning, Black Canary and Hawkman.

So the team I'd like to see is; Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Mr Terrific, Flash(Bart), Green Lantern(Hal), Hawkgirl, Powergirl, Vixen, Red Arrow.


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP
Jeff Harvey




> Drop Supergirl, Atom and Flash, add Hal and the original Atom with Black Canary and I would have been fine.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > The latest issue of the Justice League reveals who Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman would have picked for the new team instead of who ended up on it by happenstance:
> >
> > Powergirl, Supergirl, Flash (Bart), Hawkman, Atom, Mr. Terrific
> >
> > Excluding Supes, Bats, and WW, the final team is Green Lantern (Hal), Red Tornado, Black Canary, Vixen, Hawkgirl, Black Lightning, Red Arrow
> >
> > Which team would you have preferred to read?
> >
> > I think I actually prefer the team that could have been. Supergirl is over-exposed right now though appearing in her own book and in Legion.
> >


I think you mean Atom II, Ray Palmer. Atom I, Al Pratt, is dead.


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP
TJ Burns




> The latest issue of the Justice League reveals who Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman would have picked for the new team instead of who ended up on it by happenstance:
>
> Powergirl, Supergirl, Flash (Bart), Hawkman, Atom, Mr. Terrific
>
> Excluding Supes, Bats, and WW, the final team is Green Lantern (Hal), Red Tornado, Black Canary, Vixen, Hawkgirl, Black Lightning, Red Arrow
>
> Which team would you have preferred to read?
>
> I think I actually prefer the team that could have been. Supergirl is over-exposed right now though appearing in her own book and in Legion.

To answer the original question: Either version's fine, although didn't we see the League vote to include Hal earlier in the arc? Honestly, I WISH this team had Hawkman, the Atom, and the Flash as well as it's current lineup, but I actually kinda like this team. Trade out Kendra for Carter, and I'd be totally happy.


TJB


Posted with Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.11 on Windows XP
zvelf




> How repetitive would it have been to have WW, PG, and SG on the same team? How many super-strong flying women do you need? Granted, it would have made for a physically strong line up, but still! I also don't seem them getting a lot of their picks. If PG is the JSA chairperson, obviously she would have felt a lot of loyalty there. TErrific is currently overextended already with JSA and Checkmate. If BArt wouldn't join Tim on the Titants because he isn't sure where he fits, would he join the JLA?
>
> I don't think that team every would have actually come about.

The question was a hypothetical. Presumably, if DC wanted the team with Powergirl or Flash on it, then events in the other books could have easily been altered by editorial fiat to make it so. My question was not whether this team would be good for the entire DC universe, only would it make a more or less interesting read than the current team just in the Justice League comic.

> > The latest issue of the Justice League reveals who Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman would have picked for the new team instead of who ended up on it by happenstance:
> >
> > Powergirl, Supergirl, Flash (Bart), Hawkman, Atom, Mr. Terrific
> >
> > Excluding Supes, Bats, and WW, the final team is Green Lantern (Hal), Red Tornado, Black Canary, Vixen, Hawkgirl, Black Lightning, Red Arrow
> >
> > Which team would you have preferred to read?
> >
> > I think I actually prefer the team that could have been. Supergirl is over-exposed right now though appearing in her own book and in Legion.
> >


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP
Scott




.


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP
CLANCY




> > The latest issue of the Justice League reveals who Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman would have picked for the new team instead of who ended up on it by happenstance:
> >
> > Powergirl, Supergirl, Flash (Bart), Hawkman, Atom, Mr. Terrific

Doesn't mean they were going to accept. Mr Terrific,Powergirl and Hawkman are with the Justice Society. So there is a possibility that Supergirl, Atom III, Flash IV will join. I believe that the writer said that after the first year the team was going to get real big. I also thought that with what happened in the final arc, when it was reealed what the League had done, the superhero community would have a difficult time with them reorganizing and each team would have a represenative in the league, to make sure everything was on the up and up. Which in a sence they do, Hawkgirl from the JSA, Red Arrow and Black Lightning from Outsiders.
> >
CLANCY


Posted with Apple Safari on MacOS X
spiderprince




> Doesn't mean they were going to accept. Mr Terrific,Powergirl and Hawkman are with the Justice Society. So there is a possibility that Supergirl, Atom III, Flash IV will join. I believe that the writer said that after the first year the team was going to get real big. I also thought that with what happened in the final arc, when it was reealed what the League had done, the superhero community would have a difficult time with them reorganizing and each team would have a represenative in the league, to make sure everything was on the up and up. Which in a sence they do, Hawkgirl from the JSA, Red Arrow and Black Lightning from Outsiders.
> > >
> CLANCY

Well Meltzer is only onboard for a year. Can't imagine he'd have too much say in what takes place after he's gone


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP

Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2022 Powermad Software