|Justice League of America >> View Post|
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 at 10:01:46 am EDT
Reply Subj: Sketch
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 at 12:04:54 pm EDT
How would comprise the worst Justice League roster out of people who have been on one version of the team or the other? To keep it less obvious, the members of JLAntarctica are excluded unless they also belonged to another version. Let's also say no more than seven members, to balance out the big seven. Who would you choose?
I would go with:
1. The Beefeater. His name is the Beefeater, and his power is a big stick. Yay, England!
2. Triumph. Time lost loser with potential, who never got anything right.
3. L'Ron (pre-Despero body). A smart aleck robot...how C3PO!
4. Aztek. Seriously? Aztek? The guy with the weird helmut whose own series lasted like 5 issues? What barrel were we scraping the bottom of that week?
5. The Yazz. Yazz-tastic!
6. Ice-Maiden. See, Ice died. Then Fire got lonely. Then we found a lame Ice clone. Problem solved!
7. Big Barda. You know, I really don't have a problem with her as a character. I think mostly its the name. Seriously, that's her name? Look up in the sky! It's a bird, it's a plane, it's...Big Barda? That works for who? Besides which, why did we need her on a team that already had Wonder Woman as a member and Power Girl as an active reserve?
A team for the ages.
Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP
|Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2022 Powermad Software|