Justice League of America >> View Thread

Author
little kon-el




I hope I got this one:

ALl of the characters have have worked for the government in some capacity?

Diana - Currently works for DEA. Also is a Princess
Arthur - King of his people
Brion - King of Markovia
Ice - Princess of the Ice Realm. Also worked for the UN
Ollie - Mayor of Star City

- l.k.


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP
Gernot 

Manager

Location: St. Louis, MO
Member Since: Sat May 17, 2008
Posts: 12,418


> I hope I got this one:
>
> ALl of the characters have have worked for the government in some capacity?
>
> Diana - Currently works for DEA. Also is a Princess
> Arthur - King of his people
> Brion - King of Markovia
> Ice - Princess of the Ice Realm. Also worked for the UN
> Ollie - Mayor of Star City
>
> - l.k.

YaY, YOU! \:\)

There's also ONE other answer I'll accept. The answers are VERY much the same, but it'll take some thinkin'! \:\) Hehehehehehe...

And Congratulations, Little Kon-El! \:\)


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP
Tenzel Kim

Moderator

Member Since: Wed Jul 30, 1997
Posts: 223



> There's also ONE other answer I'll accept. The answers are VERY much the same, but it'll take some thinkin'! \:\) Hehehehehehe...

They are all "royalty"

Diana - Princess
Arthur - King
Brion - King
Ice - Princess
Ollie - Queen \:\-\)

Tenz.



Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP
Gernot 

Manager

Location: St. Louis, MO
Member Since: Sat May 17, 2008
Posts: 12,418


>
> > There's also ONE other answer I'll accept. The answers are VERY much the same, but it'll take some thinkin'! \:\) Hehehehehehe...
>
> They are all "royalty"
>
> Diana - Princess
> Arthur - King
> Brion - King
> Ice - Princess
> Ollie - Queen \:\-\)
>
> Tenz.
>


Congrats, Tenzel! Yer the newest winner! \:\)

An' I t'ought dis wuz gonna STUMP youse guys! \:D


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP

Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2022 Powermad Software