Marvel Universe >> View Thread

Author
Nyssie




Stiletto,
Scorpia,
Rattler,
Puff Adder,
Rock Python,
Poundcakes,
Fancy Dan,
Powderkeg,
Ox,
Coachwhip,
Fer-de-Lance,

Plus like 8 others I can't remember the names to?

Check out Spider-Man #562. \:\) And the next issue, as well.

I was so psyched to see Poundcakes back again after so many years of her absence (she totally stole the show by having the most dialogue and scenes in the bar, too). Plus the Serpent Society (haven't been seen together as a team in so long... missing pivotal members like Anaconda and Cobra, though), Scorpia, and Powderkeg... amazing. Definitely an issue for villain fans.


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP
Reverend Meteor




> Stiletto,

No

> Scorpia,

No

> Rattler,

No

> Puff Adder,

No

> Rock Python,

No...if only you had said Cottonmouth

> Poundcakes,

No

> Fancy Dan,

I don't know who this is (an Enforcer?) but I feel sorry for any villain who calls himself Fancy.

> Powderkeg,

no


> Ox,

no

> Coachwhip,

Nope

> Fer-de-Lance,

Nope


> Plus like 8 others I can't remember the names to?

What about Boomslang?

> Check out Spider-Man #562. \:\) And the next issue, as well.
>
> I was so psyched to see Poundcakes back again after so many years of her absence (she totally stole the show by having the most dialogue and scenes in the bar, too). Plus the Serpent Society (haven't been seen together as a team in so long... missing pivotal members like Anaconda and Cobra, though), Scorpia, and Powderkeg... amazing. Definitely an issue for villain fans.


Posted with Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.14 on Windows Vista
Nyssie




> > Stiletto,
>
> No
>
> > Scorpia,
>
> No
>
> > Rattler,
>
> No
>
> > Puff Adder,
>
> No
>
> > Rock Python,
>
> No...if only you had said Cottonmouth
>
> > Poundcakes,
>
> No
>
> > Fancy Dan,
>
> I don't know who this is (an Enforcer?) but I feel sorry for any villain who calls himself Fancy.
>
> > Powderkeg,
>
> no
>
>
> > Ox,
>
> no
>
> > Coachwhip,
>
> Nope
>
> > Fer-de-Lance,
>
> Nope
>
>
> > Plus like 8 others I can't remember the names to?
>
> What about Boomslang?
>
> > Check out Spider-Man #562. \:\) And the next issue, as well.
> >
> > I was so psyched to see Poundcakes back again after so many years of her absence (she totally stole the show by having the most dialogue and scenes in the bar, too). Plus the Serpent Society (haven't been seen together as a team in so long... missing pivotal members like Anaconda and Cobra, though), Scorpia, and Powderkeg... amazing. Definitely an issue for villain fans.

Nope, no Boomslang. Hydro-Man and Montana I forgot to add... and the Squid and Trapster. And I'm pretty sure Stiletto's li'l bro Discus.

But man, you have bad taste in villains if you don't like the supplety of Marian Pouncy!


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP
SQUEAK




Thanks for the heads-up. Can't miss out on those Serpent Societeers!


> Stiletto,
> Scorpia,
> Rattler,
> Puff Adder,
> Rock Python,
> Poundcakes,
> Fancy Dan,
> Powderkeg,
> Ox,
> Coachwhip,
> Fer-de-Lance,
>
> Plus like 8 others I can't remember the names to?
>
> Check out Spider-Man #562. \:\) And the next issue, as well.
>
> I was so psyched to see Poundcakes back again after so many years of her absence (she totally stole the show by having the most dialogue and scenes in the bar, too). Plus the Serpent Society (haven't been seen together as a team in so long... missing pivotal members like Anaconda and Cobra, though), Scorpia, and Powderkeg... amazing. Definitely an issue for villain fans.


Posted with Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.14 on Windows XP
fan4




> Stiletto,
> Scorpia,
> Rattler,
> Puff Adder,
> Rock Python,
> Poundcakes,
> Fancy Dan,
> Powderkeg,
> Ox,
> Coachwhip,
> Fer-de-Lance,
>
> Plus like 8 others I can't remember the names to?
>
> Check out Spider-Man #562. \:\) And the next issue, as well.
>
> I was so psyched to see Poundcakes back again after so many years of her absence (she totally stole the show by having the most dialogue and scenes in the bar, too). Plus the Serpent Society (haven't been seen together as a team in so long... missing pivotal members like Anaconda and Cobra, though), Scorpia, and Powderkeg... amazing. Definitely an issue for villain fans.


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP
Near Mint




> Stiletto,
> Scorpia,
> Rattler,
> Puff Adder,
> Rock Python,
> Poundcakes,
> Fancy Dan,
> Powderkeg,
> Ox,
> Coachwhip,
> Fer-de-Lance,
>
> Plus like 8 others I can't remember the names to?
>
> Check out Spider-Man #562. \:\) And the next issue, as well.
>
> I was so psyched to see Poundcakes back again after so many years of her absence (she totally stole the show by having the most dialogue and scenes in the bar, too). Plus the Serpent Society (haven't been seen together as a team in so long... missing pivotal members like Anaconda and Cobra, though), Scorpia, and Powderkeg... amazing. Definitely an issue for villain fans.


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP
Todd Arliss




> Stiletto,
> Scorpia,
> Rattler,
> Puff Adder,
> Rock Python,
> Poundcakes,
> Fancy Dan,
> Powderkeg,
> Ox,
> Coachwhip,
> Fer-de-Lance,
>
> Plus like 8 others I can't remember the names to?
>
> Check out Spider-Man #562. \:\) And the next issue, as well.
>
> I was so psyched to see Poundcakes back again after so many years of her absence (she totally stole the show by having the most dialogue and scenes in the bar, too). Plus the Serpent Society (haven't been seen together as a team in so long... missing pivotal members like Anaconda and Cobra, though), Scorpia, and Powderkeg... amazing. Definitely an issue for villain fans.

I like most of the villains mentioned. I'm definetly going to check out
Spidey #562!


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP
Icon




> > Fancy Dan,
>
> I don't know who this is (an Enforcer?) but I feel sorry for any villain who calls himself Fancy.

Hey, he's a classic created in the 1960's; a small, dapper fighter. Assume that "Fancy" is anything other than a relatively polite reference to his elegant dress sense and they'll be picking up your teeth in five counties! \:\)

> What about Boomslang?

Amongst my lease favourite Serpent Society members; The guy they made Australian and gave little snake-boomerang shaped weapons to presumably on account of his name, when the boomslang snake is African.



Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP
Attok12




I'll be picking up the next issue for sure. I planned on it when the solicits said something about a bar-room brawl at the Bar with no Name. Can't wait to read it!


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP
Blue Beetle




> Stiletto,
> Scorpia,
> Rattler,
> Puff Adder,
> Rock Python,
> Poundcakes,
> Fancy Dan,
> Powderkeg,
> Ox,
> Coachwhip,
> Fer-de-Lance,




--
"We ask merely a man's worth... not the accident of his condition."
Henry Pym, Avengers #58, 1968 - "Even an Android Can Cry" (Roy Thomas)



Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP
emerick-man




Just found this on top of the title page earlier:

Where's octopuss-man from? And everyone standing behind him (know Stilletto and Powderkeg there)?


> Stiletto,
> Scorpia,
> Rattler,
> Puff Adder,
> Rock Python,
> Poundcakes,
> Fancy Dan,
> Powderkeg,
> Ox,
> Coachwhip,
> Fer-de-Lance,
>
> Plus like 8 others I can't remember the names to?
>
> Check out Spider-Man #562. \:\) And the next issue, as well.
>
> I was so psyched to see Poundcakes back again after so many years of her absence (she totally stole the show by having the most dialogue and scenes in the bar, too). Plus the Serpent Society (haven't been seen together as a team in so long... missing pivotal members like Anaconda and Cobra, though), Scorpia, and Powderkeg... amazing. Definitely an issue for villain fans.



Check out the gutsy Black Knight! Prepare for the return of Looker! Zounds!



Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP
Omar Karindu




> Just found this on top of the title page earlier:
>
> Where's octopuss-man from? And everyone standing behind him (know Stilletto and Powderkeg there)?

The octopus-man is the Squid, a minor comedy villain from Howard Mackie's run on Peter Parker v.2.

The villains pictured are, clockwise from the lower right:

-- Rattler of the Serpent Society

-- Stiletto, an old foe of Luke Cage

-- The Squid, a minor comedy villain from Howard Mackie's run on Peter Parker v.2

-- Puff Adder, also of the Serpent Society

-- Hydro-Man, of the Sinister Syndicate and the Frightful Four, in his newer Mike Wieringo-designed costume

-- Doctor Nemesis, size-manipulating foe of Henry Pym

--
Powderkeg, minor rogue from various titles.

-- Scorpia, a minor Spider-Man villainess wearing her Terry-Dodson-redesigned costume.

-- The Trapster of the Frightful Four, in his newer Mike Wieringo-designed costume

-- A miscolored Ramrod, from Steve Gerber's Daredevil and a few other comics

- Omar Karindu

"A Renoir. I have three, myself. I had four, but ordered one burned...It displeased me." -- Doctor Doom

"It's not, 'Oh, they killed Sue Dibney and I always loved that character,' it's 'Oh, they broke a story engine that could have told a thousand stories in order to publish a single 'important' one.'" -- John Seavey


Posted with Apple Safari 3.1.1 on MacOS X
Jared




> > Just found this on top of the title page earlier:
> >
> > Where's octopuss-man from? And everyone standing behind him (know Stilletto and Powderkeg there)?
>
> The octopus-man is the Squid, a minor comedy villain from Howard Mackie's run on Peter Parker v.2.
>
> The villains pictured are, clockwise from the lower right:
>
> -- Rattler of the Serpent Society
>
> -- Stiletto, an old foe of Luke Cage
>
> -- The Squid, a minor comedy villain from Howard Mackie's run on Peter Parker v.2
>
> -- Puff Adder, also of the Serpent Society
>
> -- Hydro-Man, of the Sinister Syndicate and the Frightful Four, in his newer Mike Wieringo-designed costume
>
> -- Doctor Nemesis, size-manipulating foe of Henry Pym
>
> --
Powderkeg, minor rogue from various titles.
>
> -- Scorpia, a minor Spider-Man villainess wearing her Terry-Dodson-redesigned costume.
>
> -- The Trapster of the Frightful Four, in his newer Mike Wieringo-designed costume
>
> -- A miscolored Ramrod, from Steve Gerber's Daredevil and a few other comics
>
> - Omar Karindu
>
> "A Renoir. I have three, myself. I had four, but ordered one burned...It displeased me." -- Doctor Doom
>
> "It's not, 'Oh, they killed Sue Dibney and I always loved that character,' it's 'Oh, they broke a story engine that could have told a thousand stories in order to publish a single 'important' one.'" -- John Seavey


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows Vista

Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2018 Powermad Software