|Marvel Universe >> View Post|
Subj: 5 daffy questions at the end of the year...
Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 at 06:17:52 pm EST (Viewed 139 times)
1. Is anyone famous or somebody you know actually named "NAMOR" in real life? Seriously, so many single named celebs and heroes and novelties often get copied - why not Sub-Mariner? How 'bout, even, a pet named NAMOR??
2. Is FLEXO currently owned by Marvel?
Mystic Comics #1 (coverless) Marvel Timely 1940 Flexo Blue Blaze (c#16242)
3. Does anyone care to read a belated flashback scene/story of how Cthon came or possess Scarlet Witch during S.E. AND/OR how Wanda came to be free of his possession - at this point? Or is better just to hold on to the disgust of this overlooked dangler adding tot the disappointment of said Event?
4. WHY exactly has there not been a scene yet showing Avengers aware of Phil Coulson's living status yet?! Politics? Legalities? Uncreativity?
5. Was Marvel's promise of a ALL-NEW Miracle Man series a false hope or just another legal disaster of 2017?
Support Cancer Research and Alzheimer Research.
Posted with Mozilla 11.0 on Windows 7
|Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2018 Powermad Software|