|Eighties and Nineties Message Board >> View Post|
Subj: Hello, I have a question: who is the first Marvel masked superhero who happens to be also an active policeman at the same time ?
Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 at 08:43:37 am EDT (Viewed 835 times)
I thought about Kasper Cole : could he be the first Marvel masked superhero who happens to be also an active policeman ? Or are there Golden Age, Silver Age or Bronze Age characters who would fit the definition ?
I wonder who could be the first :
- Misty Knight is a former policewoman
- Angela Del Toro is a former policewoman & FBI special agent
- Lucas Bishop was an active policeman in his original timeline but only became an active policeman on Earth-616 much later
- None of the "big names" worked for the police (FF, Spider-Man, Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Daredevil, Doctor Strange, Namor, X-Men ...)
- Captain Britain is a member of the CB Corps but they are not really policemen
- The Golden Age Vision was an alien law enforcement officer but he was not an active policeman on Earth
- Also, during the Golden Age, the Witness is a former Chicago detective but he is no longer an active policeman when he becomes a superhero.
- Captain America ?
- The Golden Age Human Torch ?