|Amazing Spider-Man Message Board >> View Post|
Subj: So should Mary Jane get super powers?
Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 at 05:01:28 am CDT (Viewed 197 times)
Granted she had some briefly in that awful spider-island junk, but seriously should she receive some type of permanent power up, or at least permanent until the next writer retcons it away until the next one brings it back?
If so should it be:
1. Spider powers like she had in spider island, minus the transforming into a giant spider?
2. Powers of a Nova Centurion of Xandar?
3. a symbiote? But not the venom symbiote or any of its off spring?
4. luck powers similar to Black Cat?
5. be exposed to the jungle potions that Kraven the Hunter used?
6. The goblin serum?
8. become a bionic cyborg like Jamie Summers?
9 variant of the super soldier serum?
10. get concussed and a bit amnesiac/crazed and gain access to the Punisher's arsenal?
11, learn sorcery?
12. struck by lightning and gain electrical powers?
13. revealed to be a latent mutant and something finally triggers her powers?
14. fanged by Dracula?
15. dare I say.....a deal with the devil?
16. Peter or someone close to her is badly injured, she gets enraged and vows vengeance thus attacting the attention of a spirit of vengeance and becomes a new version of Ghost Rider?
Posted with Mozilla Firefox 75.0 on Windows 7
|Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2020 Powermad Software|