|Walking Dead >> View Post|
Subj: last night's episode
Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 at 10:41:13 am EST (Viewed 168 times)
No Negan except for on the radio...probably for the best. This episode was watchable.
A few things that caught my attention
1. Rosita is an explosives expert? Since when? I know I never pay attention to her character when she's talking but still...that shocked me.
2. That slicer move they did with the cars...neat trick
3. I love Ezekiel and his sidekick Jerry. I'm way more invested in them than the main cast. I would totally play along with Zeke's king shtick. The main group makes bad decisions when it's a democracy. The group makes bad decisions when it's a
4. Gregory from Hillltop. This is what I would be like in the zombie apocalypse. I can admit that. To me he's kind of like Julian from the Flash...he shows up and tells the main characters how stupid they are and is supposed to be hated by the audience. Jokes on the writers...I like Greg better than the main characters who I actively root against.
5. Something's going on with the priest...too indifferent to really pay attention. Something about a boat. I mean I would have accidentally failed to save him by now. Not sure why he's still a thing.
6. Sasha and Rosita bitchiness. This is sort of like when Lori and Andrea argued in season 2 about laundry or gender roles in the apocalypse. What do you do when 2 characters you don't care about come into conflict?
I think both of these girls are going to die soon. Not really going to miss either but Rosita's nice on the eyes. Sasha's less shrill though and kinda cute.
7. Why doesn't rick's group just bail on Alexandria and Hilltop and just move into the Kingdom. They've got tigers and pie. And Jerry...I love that guy.
Posted with Mozilla Firefox 51.0 on Windows 7
|Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2017 Powermad Software|