3. One of Starhawk and Aleta's dead daughters (Tara or Sita)...thus making her Her's granddaughter.
4. Adam Warlock has a daughter (yes I'm fixated on the idea she's related to Adam or Kismet. She doesn't have pupils or irises)
5. Quasar and Aleta have a daughter from the future.
6. Luna. Her hair is silver like Pietro and her costume is like that yellow one Crystal used to wear.
7. Vector's daughter
8. Kid Marvelman's daughter
9. Lilandra, D'Ken and Deathbird's occasionally mentioned but never named older sister. I think the Shi'ar also have that all white eyeball thing going on.
10. Nebulon's daughter...and I think I might be right about this one. The whole gist of this storyline is that someone has abducted earth right? Nebulon's people wanted earth's resources. And he's got that whole blank eye thing going on. His costume is pretty yellow. But he's a much uglier alien in disguise.
Lots of guesses in this thread so far. Are there any odds given for Reed Richards having his hand in it at all? Maybe him and Sue sent someone or even their only daughter (or a quasi-temporal version of her) to keep things in check 'til the Fantastic Four return?
Support Cancer Research and Alzheimer Research.