|Batman >> View Post|
Subj: Re: CBR lists the 15 most cringe worthy moments in the bat movies
Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 at 01:06:44 am EDT (Viewed 124 times)
Reply Subj: CBR lists the 15 most cringe worthy moments in the bat movies
Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 at 11:29:39 pm EDT (Viewed 9 times)
15. Muffled Voice of a NON intimidating old man. Totally agree. I was very Unimpressed. Even less so by the TERRIBLE casting choice and the way Nolan chose to represent Bane on screen. This character really should have been Lady Shiva played by Kelly Hu. What a missed opportunity.
14. I never watched the show, so don't care.
13. Yes, pretty dumb. Especially since one asks the question, "Why would Batman carry around a credit card in his utility belt?" Dumb
12. Not Arnold's best role. I wonder if he regrets it?
11. Huh, I hadn't noticed...
9. Agreed. Chris never recovered from those Batman movies...
7. More like fall. Agreed.
6. Oh well, she needed to die anyway. Otherwise, she'd keep coming after Bruce.
5. Agreed. Dumb
4. Agreed even if I never saw the movie and never will.
3. Disagree. The movie wouldn't be the same without it.
1. Whoever thought it was a good idea to put nipples on the Bat costumes, I hope he regrets that for the rest of his natural life.
It's interesting that a hero/villain performs one amazing feat, or use a power they haven't used for 20+ years, and that automatically propels them to a high status despite scans and evidence to the contrary. I don't know what is worse, selective feat picking that has only been done once or twice 20, or more, years ago or ignoring evidence from scans or the lack thereof. We need to stop putting our favorite heroes/villains on pedestals and start putting them where they really belong. But it's evident that people never will because they would rather accuse others of cherry picking feats, when they don't, and being 'morally superior' when they aren't. I guess being honest and as fair as possible only opens one up to being the target of childish accusations and fault finding by those who insist on acting petty and childish. What happened to a good debate between two civil, mature, adults?
Posted with Mozilla 11.0 on Windows 7
|Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2017 Powermad Software|