Comic Battle >> View Post
·
Post By
Daveym

In Reply To
Dark Marvel

Subj: YOU should Talk! N/T
Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 at 06:01:18 pm EST
Reply Subj: Yes Magneto is nothing but a weak ameteur in your eyes...we get it nt
Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 at 05:46:04 pm EST

Previous Post

> > > > > The original magic based GL, assume the ring isn't vulnerable to direct magnetic attack (since i've no idea if it's even a metal that's reasonable) what are the odds here - can Magneto be a serious threat to such a powerful opponent?
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > just wrap some metal around wood and that should be the end of that. I don't see
> > > >
> > > Yes, that's all he has to do... how easy... Course on the other side of the argument all Alan has to do is shut him away in a Green Magic Bubble... Right?
> >
> > ***Well lets put it this way...how often does Alan simply just put people in a magic green bubble and win...and how often does Magneto do blood tricks...I think Magneto wins this one.
> > >
> Since it's proven that Alan is at least partly energy in body and can counter such an attack by nature of his power & Will... No!
> He's taken out Solomon Grundy by putting him in a bubble and willing him back into his primal state using his knowledge of chemistry.
> Magnetism is a basic science and Alan is/was a Radio engineer which gives him quite a bit of basic knowledge on the subject of electromagnetism and it's uses.
> That's another part of what makes this fight so interesting.
>
> > > > I dont see alans constructs getting past mags forcefields.
> > >
> > > I do.
> > >
> > > Magic fueled by sheer will. there's nothing in the energy Magneto can remotely affect,
> >
> > ***I'm surprised you think magneto can affect energy at all despite him doing it and it being in the very definition of his powers.
> >
> Yes yes yes, I'm familiar with you & Archnemesis Magneto = Cosmic Cube arguments... but Given Alan taps into a magical based power source I'm unclear what there is to manipulate for Magneto.
>
> > that alone is difficult but add to it that he's one of earths oldest surviving heroes with all the experience and skill and Magneto is in for a real challenge to survive.
> >
> > ***one of eaths oldest surving heroes? What is Alan 50 60 tops? Magneto has been around just as long and has plenty of experience under his belt. While Magnetos true weakness is himself...like I said before A lil wood goes along way in this battle...hell Mr. T's T-sphere shot wood chips in alans face and put him down...
>
> Alan Scott has been in the buisiness since 1941 thereabouts so I feel fairly secure in saying he is indeed one of Earths oldest surviving Heroes... So by your argument all Magneto has to do is use his power to uproot wood - except he has no power over wood?! Oh, he doesn't know that Alans weakness either?!
> Nontheless all being fair Alan can summon a green steam roller to polish Mags off while he's looking for that tree...;)
>

> > > > > > The original magic based GL, assume the ring isn't vulnerable to direct magnetic attack (since i've no idea if it's even a metal that's reasonable) what are the odds here - can Magneto be a serious threat to such a powerful opponent?
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > just wrap some metal around wood and that should be the end of that. I don't see
> > > > >
> > > > Yes, that's all he has to do... how easy... Course on the other side of the argument all Alan has to do is shut him away in a Green Magic Bubble... Right?
> > >
> > > ***Well lets put it this way...how often does Alan simply just put people in a magic green bubble and win...and how often does Magneto do blood tricks...I think Magneto wins this one.
> > > >
> > Since it's proven that Alan is at least partly energy in body and can counter such an attack by nature of his power & Will... No!
> > He's taken out Solomon Grundy by putting him in a bubble and willing him back into his primal state using his knowledge of chemistry.
> > Magnetism is a basic science and Alan is/was a Radio engineer which gives him quite a bit of basic knowledge on the subject of electromagnetism and it's uses.
> > That's another part of what makes this fight so interesting.
> >
> > > > > I dont see alans constructs getting past mags forcefields.
> > > >
> > > > I do.
> > > >
> > > > Magic fueled by sheer will. there's nothing in the energy Magneto can remotely affect,
> > >
> > > ***I'm surprised you think magneto can affect energy at all despite him doing it and it being in the very definition of his powers.
> > >
> > Yes yes yes, I'm familiar with you & Archnemesis Magneto = Cosmic Cube arguments... but Given Alan taps into a magical based power source I'm unclear what there is to manipulate for Magneto.
> >
> > > that alone is difficult but add to it that he's one of earths oldest surviving heroes with all the experience and skill and Magneto is in for a real challenge to survive.
> > >
> > > ***one of eaths oldest surving heroes? What is Alan 50 60 tops? Magneto has been around just as long and has plenty of experience under his belt. While Magnetos true weakness is himself...like I said before A lil wood goes along way in this battle...hell Mr. T's T-sphere shot wood chips in alans face and put him down...
> >
> > Alan Scott has been in the buisiness since 1941 thereabouts so I feel fairly secure in saying he is indeed one of Earths oldest surviving Heroes... So by your argument all Magneto has to do is use his power to uproot wood - except he has no power over wood?! Oh, he doesn't know that Alans weakness either?!
> > Nontheless all being fair Alan can summon a green steam roller to polish Mags off while he's looking for that tree...;)
> >


Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP
Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2022 Powermad Software
All the content of these boards Copyright © 1996-2022 by Comicboards/TVShowboards. Software Copyright © 2003-2022 Powermad Software