Comic Battle >> View Post
·
Post By
Lord Majestros

In Reply To
rukkdeez

Subj: This is true...nt
Posted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 at 08:02:13 pm EST
Reply Subj: Re: There was ZERO indication Simon was KOed...
Posted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 at 06:21:16 pm EST

Previous Post

> > wonderman did not return to the battle; what do you make of that?
>
> Lord Majestros:
> When one side got the artifact they were fighting over, the other side LOST that round. Right after Superman grabs Simon's arm from BEHIND and either throws or hits him, GL grabbed the artifact. We don't see She-Hulk again either and she was kicking Aquaman's ass, but he RAN FROM HER and beat her to the artifact their groups were fighting over. Once one side got an artifact. the fighting over that particular item was over and the teams moved on to the next item. Basically, your argument is that since we didn't see Simon return to battle, he had to have been KOed. HOWEVER, we don't see She-Hulk again after Aquaman ran from her to get the artifact until the SAME time we see Simon again which is when all the teams from both sides are gathered to fight over the last artifact and She-Hulk clearly wasn't KOed when fighting Aquaman. Point being we don't see Simon unconscious, so we don't know if Superman's attack KOed him or not and not seeing Simon again until later doesn't prove he was KOed either based on the rules of the contest (see She-Hulk).

You've repeated this thruout this thread. It's obvious to me certain people are trying NOT to see your point(which is a valid one to say the least). Ya may as well stop now because it serves you no purpose to debate with those that actually put in effort to not see what you're talking about. That cannot be combatted.

> > > wonderman did not return to the battle; what do you make of that?
> >
> > Lord Majestros:
> > When one side got the artifact they were fighting over, the other side LOST that round. Right after Superman grabs Simon's arm from BEHIND and either throws or hits him, GL grabbed the artifact. We don't see She-Hulk again either and she was kicking Aquaman's ass, but he RAN FROM HER and beat her to the artifact their groups were fighting over. Once one side got an artifact. the fighting over that particular item was over and the teams moved on to the next item. Basically, your argument is that since we didn't see Simon return to battle, he had to have been KOed. HOWEVER, we don't see She-Hulk again after Aquaman ran from her to get the artifact until the SAME time we see Simon again which is when all the teams from both sides are gathered to fight over the last artifact and She-Hulk clearly wasn't KOed when fighting Aquaman. Point being we don't see Simon unconscious, so we don't know if Superman's attack KOed him or not and not seeing Simon again until later doesn't prove he was KOed either based on the rules of the contest (see She-Hulk).
>
> You've repeated this thruout this thread. It's obvious to me certain people are trying NOT to see your point(which is a valid one to say the least). Ya may as well stop now because it serves you no purpose to debate with those that actually put in effort to not see what you're talking about. That cannot be combatted.


Posted with Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.1 on Windows XP
Alvaro's Comicboards powered by On Topic™ © 2003-2022 Powermad Software
All the content of these boards Copyright © 1996-2022 by Comicboards/TVShowboards. Software Copyright © 2003-2022 Powermad Software