Subj: Re: no what I am saying isPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 at 02:47:44 pm EST (Viewed 97 times)
Reply Subj: no what I am saying is
Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 at 01:55:24 pm EST (Viewed 82 times)
Quote:Deathvarine has celestial/mind control tech in him (from Apoc) who is to say that the programing that stops his healing factor from rejecting that, wont ignor the tech virus as well. also how well will the Tech virus do with tech already in his body?
Eh? His healing wasn't hampered at all. If anything, it was upgraded. He shrugged off a nuclear explosion going off in his face like it was nothing.
Quote:Techno Virus + celesital tech = bad combo.
I'm not sure how you came to this conclusion to be honest. Deathverine was never shown to have any implants like the Hulk was as a horseman, and the circumstances of his transformation were vastly different. Logan was given tech, all worn or wielded, not implanted, and mentally conditioned. Remember, he allowed himself to be controlled so Sabretooth didn't get the upgrade.
Factor in the High, who is Hulk/Wolverine ish healing levels himself... I'm really not seeing how the virus isn't purged ala Deadpool.
Either way, it's not that big a factor here. Deathverine can't be touched with psi, so even without Cable's powers he isn't getting shut down or controlled, and TK use always ended very badly against him. Him and his weapons are the ultimate anti-psi.
Chancellor Liam, Dean of the Forgotten Green Academy of Gamma Sciences
"Hulk would have to be in a life or death struggle for a good 25+ years to BEGIN to start to surpass [Thor]."
I Fought the Law and the Law Won... A Judge Dredd Respect Thread
(work in progress)
Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 on Windows Vista
All the content of these boards Copyright © 1996-2022 by Comicboards/TVShowboards. Software Copyright © 2003-2022 Powermad Software
- 2010 Dark Marvel Amalgam Tournament Round 2 Battle 4!!! · Dark Marvel · Thu Jan 21, 2010 at 10:41:49 am EST
- Re: 2010 Dark Marvel Amalgam Tournament Round 2 Battle 4!!! · Joe Fixit · Thu Jan 21, 2010 at 11:36:17 pm EST
- Re: 2010 Dark Marvel Amalgam Tournament Round 2 Battle 4!!! · Exes · Thu Jan 21, 2010 at 05:31:39 pm EST
- I like what LGU did with his write up the man gets my vote · Incriptus phone · Thu Jan 21, 2010 at 05:20:04 pm EST
- Read the Reed Write up. · Reedification · Thu Jan 21, 2010 at 01:50:15 pm EST
- Reed Wins This One. (no text) · Nucleon · Thu Jan 21, 2010 at 01:35:18 pm EST
- Re: 2010 Dark Marvel Amalgam Tournament Round 2 Battle 4!!! · Bk Ray · Thu Jan 21, 2010 at 12:50:00 pm EST
- DM & fellow remaining tourney participants, I apologize for not posting yesterday, was extremely busy! (no text) · Thorion · Thu Jan 21, 2010 at 12:31:39 pm EST
- Going with (Reed), besides the looks & Charms.. · Thorion · Thu Jan 21, 2010 at 12:29:06 pm EST
- Cool match up. · Ragnarok · Thu Jan 21, 2010 at 10:58:24 am EST
- No way near · RANDOM · Thu Jan 21, 2010 at 11:05:34 am EST
- Re: 2010 Dark Marvel Amalgam Tournament Round 2 Battle 4!!! · RANDOM · Thu Jan 21, 2010 at 10:54:09 am EST
- LGU Write Up!! · Dark Marvel · Thu Jan 21, 2010 at 10:42:43 am EST