...that while this most likely isn't legit (as Daveym pointed out, it's too big of a plot reveal to let out before it happens), it sounds like something Pak would actually do in a heartbeat.
Quote:And equally crazy is that all the Hulk fans on this board are so far embracing and hoping for it regardless of how inane it is.
Quote:Hulk fans, ask yourself this - how much would you like a story in which it was revealed that Spider-Man is an avatar for an elemental Spider Force, which decided to power him up and suddenly Spider-Man was beating up Galactus?
Max Man: I didn't see anything Pak said that implied that the Hulk is suddenly going to become MORE powerful than he currently is. Only that he was going to explain the how and why of his powers.
For example, it's never been adequately explained where Banner suddenly gets all that body mass from when he changes into the Hulk. Or his seemingly 'mystical' power to see ghosts and astral projections. Maybe Pak intends to explain these things.
Quote:I'm a Cyclops fan, but if Marvel said he's an avatar of the Optic Force and suddenly powered him up to beat Zeus, well, I would never read Marvel again or at least not until they replaced all their editors.
- Pak's Hulk=Cosmic Force? [Spoilers] · R.O.G · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 03:20:51 pm EST
- Just For Discussion's Sake... · Nucleon · Mon Dec 13, 2010 at 11:59:09 am EST
- I wouldn't be surprised if the interview was real but Greg is winding us up... [Spoilers] · The Real Lance Eason · Mon Dec 13, 2010 at 12:07:25 am EST
- Totally Bogus and Fake!!!!!!!!!!!! [Spoilers] · Destroyer · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 10:59:35 pm EST
- They stole Nucleon's idea! He thought of the Strength Force TM. ;) (no text) · ArtTeacher · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 10:05:32 pm EST
- Never seen this poster before.....i would take this with a bag of salt folks til we get a legit link to a legit site....nt [Spoilers] · fearcalypse · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 09:28:50 pm EST
- If it were spoilers, they would be on Newsarama`s front page. [Spoilers] · Olympian · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 07:41:52 pm EST
- Wow. I cannot believe there are individuals who are actually jumping all over this idea. Lulz. (no text) · R.O.G. · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 07:29:27 pm EST
- Honestly I like it . . . In the Incriptusverse Hulk is a manifestation of a Rage Elemental [Spoilers] · Incriptus · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 07:20:02 pm EST
- Hey, there's a 'Speed force' for the Flash [Spoilers] · BrickaBatta · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 06:26:45 pm EST
- Since Gamma rays are the highest form of energy in the real world, Hulk is destined to be a higher being in comics. Makes sense to me. LMAO!!! (no text) [Spoilers] · Gamma Ra · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 06:23:54 pm EST
- The crazy thing is... [Spoilers] · Lord Majestros · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 06:07:44 pm EST
- I hope this is a joke. (no text) · Public Enemy #1 · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 05:59:34 pm EST
- A cruel joke? Also anyone see that Pak is doing a Surfer mini? [Spoilers] · Fifthchild · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 05:12:14 pm EST
- Re: Pak's Hulk=Cosmic Force? [Spoilers] · smallfry · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 04:24:49 pm EST
- Re: Pak's Hulk=Cosmic Force? [Spoilers] · ArtTeacher · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 04:22:08 pm EST
- This Forum Supposedly Originated at Newsarama. Can Anyone find Evidence this Interview Actually Happened [Spoilers] · Volstagg jr · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 04:07:20 pm EST
- Uh, No. [Spoilers] · Daveym · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 03:43:18 pm EST