Subj: And I know who you are...Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 at 12:02:48 am EST (Viewed 67 times)
Reply Subj: Well its good to know you were able to get worse!......
Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 11:44:30 pm EST (Viewed 8 times)
Quote:LOOK bro i'm tired of this debate its been beaten to Death and nobody will ever agree! The winner is whoever the Writer chooses. And Thor Could beat Hulk without Mjolnir but he'd have to do it fast and creative or theres no hope. But I know he could! Using the same power he used on Durok. But whatever. I dont need to show you proof because it will only lead to more back and forth feats. Lets just agree to disagree. I KNOW THOR COULD BEAT HULK AND VISA VERSA! And i'm content with that.
True enough, my friend. And I wasn't trying to be rude to you (worse) for the record.
I'm waiting for a writer to tell a transcending no holds barred tale of the ages between these two, that has not been done as of yet. Got me?
He's... A Misunderstood MONSTER! An INCREDIBLE force! He's ASTONISHING! That's why you don't comprehend him! And because of his...RAMPAGING, the Hater will not tolerate him SAVAGE, INDESTRUCTIBLE, nor his being IMMORTAL!!! Watch out for that Gamma-Burst ...The WORLD BREAKER!!! "Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk would have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!"- Tales To Astonish #063
"There is no way to measure his strength! There is nothing he cannot do!"- Tales To Astonish #073
"That something -- anything -- could grab hold of an energy field should be IMPOSSIBLE! But the Hulk grabs hold just the same!"- The Incredible Hulk #242
Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Lord Smash'emall - Faithful Member of The Church of Hulk
- Pak's Hulk=Cosmic Force? [Spoilers] · R.O.G · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 03:20:51 pm EST
- Just For Discussion's Sake... · Nucleon · Mon Dec 13, 2010 at 11:59:09 am EST
- I wouldn't be surprised if the interview was real but Greg is winding us up... [Spoilers] · The Real Lance Eason · Mon Dec 13, 2010 at 12:07:25 am EST
- Totally Bogus and Fake!!!!!!!!!!!! [Spoilers] · Destroyer · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 10:59:35 pm EST
- They stole Nucleon's idea! He thought of the Strength Force TM. ;) (no text) · ArtTeacher · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 10:05:32 pm EST
- Never seen this poster before.....i would take this with a bag of salt folks til we get a legit link to a legit site....nt [Spoilers] · fearcalypse · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 09:28:50 pm EST
- If it were spoilers, they would be on Newsarama`s front page. [Spoilers] · Olympian · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 07:41:52 pm EST
- Wow. I cannot believe there are individuals who are actually jumping all over this idea. Lulz. (no text) · R.O.G. · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 07:29:27 pm EST
- Honestly I like it . . . In the Incriptusverse Hulk is a manifestation of a Rage Elemental [Spoilers] · Incriptus · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 07:20:02 pm EST
- Hey, there's a 'Speed force' for the Flash [Spoilers] · BrickaBatta · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 06:26:45 pm EST
- Since Gamma rays are the highest form of energy in the real world, Hulk is destined to be a higher being in comics. Makes sense to me. LMAO!!! (no text) [Spoilers] · Gamma Ra · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 06:23:54 pm EST
- The crazy thing is... [Spoilers] · Lord Majestros · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 06:07:44 pm EST
- I hope this is a joke. (no text) · Public Enemy #1 · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 05:59:34 pm EST
- A cruel joke? Also anyone see that Pak is doing a Surfer mini? [Spoilers] · Fifthchild · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 05:12:14 pm EST
- Re: Pak's Hulk=Cosmic Force? [Spoilers] · smallfry · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 04:24:49 pm EST
- Re: Pak's Hulk=Cosmic Force? [Spoilers] · ArtTeacher · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 04:22:08 pm EST
- This Forum Supposedly Originated at Newsarama. Can Anyone find Evidence this Interview Actually Happened [Spoilers] · Volstagg jr · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 04:07:20 pm EST
- Uh, No. [Spoilers] · Daveym · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 03:43:18 pm EST