Subj: Just For Discussion's Sake...Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 at 11:59:09 am EST (Viewed 119 times)
Reply Subj: Pak's Hulk=Cosmic Force?
Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 03:20:51 pm EST (Viewed 102 times)
I saw this posted on another board:
Pak: There are going to be some bombshells regarding the Hulk and everything we have seen building up, from Planet Hulk onwards, leads into what we see when the dust from Chaos War settles. Suffice to say that the Hulk and the Hulk family are not going to be the same at the end of this story. The Hulk that walks out of this is going to be on a whole different level to what we have seen before.
Van Lente: There is a major confrontation between Hulk and somebody you never expected coming up immediately after the last issue of Chaos War.
Pak: Right. This is big. You know, this is one of those ones that people ask for but you don't think you will ever see.
Nrama: People on our forums are also asking where are the rest of the Hulk family, since only Banner Hulk seems to be around after this.
Pak: People ask why are there so many damn Hulks now. Then they worry when they are gone!
Van Lente: How many are there now? Six? Seven?
Pak: Do you count A-Bomb? Anyway, the proliferation of Hulks is not random. There is a power, a force, a force that has existed since Mikaboshi was the void at the beginning of everything. We will see this in Chaos War. Alongside the Phoenix Force and other primal forces at the beginning of time there was a sort of Primal Hulk Force. That is what all Hulks share and we will see how it resulted in more Hulks appearing seemingly at random over time. Where does all the Hulk's near-limitless power come from? All that extra mass? Well, the Primal
Hulk Force kind of empowers Hulks, that's what is does and what it has done since the beginning - a spark of it here, a spark of it there. Its power is beyond men and beyond even the Gods of the Pantheons. It is a fundamental part of the universe. So what happens when there is no longer a Hulk family? All the power that was drawn down to earth in all those other Hulks has to go
somewhere - or to someone. And I don't care if you are Abomination, Thor, or Zeus himself, you don't want to be on the wrong side of the guy who ends up with it!
Van Lente: Greg - are you writing a comic or starting a religion here? [Laughs.]
Not 100% sure this is legit (Because the link given with it was broken) but if this is real, I'm just at a loss for words because this legit sounds like a raving fanboy giving an interview and not a writer. It just seems silly.
... As I don't much believe in the source.
The Hulk is no (gamma) energy manipulator; He is (gamma) energy manipulated, a bit like Superman.
What that means, is that the Hulk doesn't control his energy source - be it gamma radiation or anger. He does have the power output, but cannot control it for various effect.
In this light, I think that the "Hulk Force" isn't a good idea, in fact I believe it's worse than DC Hulktm and the Strengthforcetm concepts indeed.
Posted with Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 4.0; on Windows 7
All the content of these boards Copyright © 1996-2021 by Comicboards/TVShowboards. Software Copyright © 2003-2021 Powermad Software
- Pak's Hulk=Cosmic Force? [Spoilers] · R.O.G · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 03:20:51 pm EST
- Just For Discussion's Sake... · Nucleon · Mon Dec 13, 2010 at 11:59:09 am EST
- I wouldn't be surprised if the interview was real but Greg is winding us up... [Spoilers] · The Real Lance Eason · Mon Dec 13, 2010 at 12:07:25 am EST
- Totally Bogus and Fake!!!!!!!!!!!! [Spoilers] · Destroyer · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 10:59:35 pm EST
- They stole Nucleon's idea! He thought of the Strength Force TM. ;) (no text) · ArtTeacher · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 10:05:32 pm EST
- Never seen this poster before.....i would take this with a bag of salt folks til we get a legit link to a legit site....nt [Spoilers] · fearcalypse · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 09:28:50 pm EST
- If it were spoilers, they would be on Newsarama`s front page. [Spoilers] · Olympian · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 07:41:52 pm EST
- Wow. I cannot believe there are individuals who are actually jumping all over this idea. Lulz. (no text) · R.O.G. · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 07:29:27 pm EST
- Honestly I like it . . . In the Incriptusverse Hulk is a manifestation of a Rage Elemental [Spoilers] · Incriptus · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 07:20:02 pm EST
- Hey, there's a 'Speed force' for the Flash [Spoilers] · BrickaBatta · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 06:26:45 pm EST
- Since Gamma rays are the highest form of energy in the real world, Hulk is destined to be a higher being in comics. Makes sense to me. LMAO!!! (no text) [Spoilers] · Gamma Ra · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 06:23:54 pm EST
- The crazy thing is... [Spoilers] · Lord Majestros · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 06:07:44 pm EST
- I hope this is a joke. (no text) · Public Enemy #1 · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 05:59:34 pm EST
- A cruel joke? Also anyone see that Pak is doing a Surfer mini? [Spoilers] · Fifthchild · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 05:12:14 pm EST
- Re: Pak's Hulk=Cosmic Force? [Spoilers] · smallfry · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 04:24:49 pm EST
- Re: Pak's Hulk=Cosmic Force? [Spoilers] · ArtTeacher · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 04:22:08 pm EST
- This Forum Supposedly Originated at Newsarama. Can Anyone find Evidence this Interview Actually Happened [Spoilers] · Volstagg jr · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 04:07:20 pm EST
- Uh, No. [Spoilers] · Daveym · Sun Dec 12, 2010 at 03:43:18 pm EST