Subj: Re: I don't think that is quite what happend.Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 at 12:54:27 am EST (Viewed 128 times)
Reply Subj: Re: I don't think that is quite what happend.
Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 at 12:43:53 am EST (Viewed 28 times)
Quote:Never said otherwise.It's clear, however, that he wasn't KO'd by the blast, and appeared more or less fine after a few seconds to regain his senses.
Fully koed I agree that did not happen, but he was clearly stunned/hurt for a period fo time.
Quote:Which paints a completely different picture than we had at the end of #621, which suggested Hulk was out for the count. That conclusion prompted comparisons with Thor's showing vs Zeus' lighting. It seems now that those comparisons were premature, as Thor went down for several seconds whenever hit by Zeus' lightning before regaining his feet too.... and Hulk took a MUCH bigger bolt than Thor ever did.
Possible as well. The problem with Thor is Thor was already fairly badly hurt when he fought Zeus. He just couldn't die. Hulk still has his healing factor.
Quote:Disagreed here. Looks to me like Hulk is clearly being hit by something in the first panel of the "light show".
I have to disagree. Zeus was pisst at Hulk's comments, but accepted the Hulk's challenge. Zeus is egotistical enough to put on a light show for the Hulk to try and intimidate him. If he attacked him again with lightning it would prove Hulk right which is something Zeus cannot stand at the moment.
- IH #622 preview - Hulk vs Zeus is on! · Liam Gallaghers Unibrow · Fri Feb 04, 2011 at 12:23:13 am EST
- For battle board purposes, this story is irrelevant to gauge what a "skyfather"-level is. · Odin's illegitimate SOn · Sat Feb 05, 2011 at 12:11:53 pm EST
- This feels like a LOBO comic. Even if I do like Lobo, some of his stories are ridiculous, kind of like this one. (no text) · Odin's illegitimate Son · Sat Feb 05, 2011 at 11:51:20 am EST
- Re: IH #622 preview - Hulk vs Zeus is on! · Daveym · Fri Feb 04, 2011 at 01:43:55 pm EST
- Hilarious · markronimus · Fri Feb 04, 2011 at 11:49:52 am EST
- This is the strength vs power argument · Blacky · Fri Feb 04, 2011 at 11:39:13 am EST
- Well Thor has been able to hng with Zues · CHAD · Fri Feb 04, 2011 at 11:35:12 am EST
- Since I'm still bitter about the board treatment of Darkseid, I wonder... · Would be Watcher · Fri Feb 04, 2011 at 10:13:03 am EST
- 3 things we learn from the preview that are battleboard relevant · Zeeder · Fri Feb 04, 2011 at 10:10:11 am EST
- Ah... LOVIN the big Green guy! · smallfry · Fri Feb 04, 2011 at 09:37:47 am EST
- My predictions... · Maestro · Fri Feb 04, 2011 at 08:39:37 am EST
- In pure fist fight, Hulk should even win against Zeus · Marvelfan · Fri Feb 04, 2011 at 08:02:40 am EST
- Re: IH #622 preview - Hulk vs Zeus is on! · Bootch · Fri Feb 04, 2011 at 05:42:13 am EST
- Why is Zeus so big? · RANDOM · Fri Feb 04, 2011 at 04:45:05 am EST
- If its fisticuffs... · Fifthchild · Fri Feb 04, 2011 at 03:39:58 am EST
- Pretty much as Fifthchild and I predicted. · Friar Ko · Fri Feb 04, 2011 at 01:59:01 am EST
- Re: So has Zeus been promoted by Pak as top skyfather now? · Aang · Fri Feb 04, 2011 at 01:30:58 am EST
- I know everything is open to interpretation but (no text) · Rage · Fri Feb 04, 2011 at 12:39:19 am EST
- I don't think that is quite what happend. · seeker · Fri Feb 04, 2011 at 12:30:49 am EST