Quote:You moan when I don't post, then you moan that I do. What is it?
No, you're the one doing all the moaning and then complaining about your own moaning.
Quote:On the contrary, I am saying that Company policy dictates ALL outcomes. Do you understand that? No one cares about Captain Atom vs Iron Man.
I see. You get to dictate what fights matter and what fights don't. How convenient and wrong.
Quote:Could you point out where PT has done a fine job? I'd be grateful.
Of course, you have to let motifian do most of your talking, which isn't helping your side because motifian has no credibility due admitting he purposely presents misleading information.
Quote:Not really regarding 'awe'. I was stuck in a maths class, when 17 of us had to give separate lessons on the A Level syllabus. Maggie and I picked stats, the engineers picked mechanical maths, the pure mathematicians picked core maths. We are all awed by the knowledge of others. I couldn't do an in-depth lesson on mechanical mathematics, nor could the engineers handle the stats. Who is better at maths?
Changing the subject is an admission that you have no answers.
You said it was interesting I didn't respond, now you're whinging that I did respond.
Again reread the post, company policy, ask your friends and family if they even know who Captain Atom is. See - commercial appeal?
So, when you mention how I am 'losing' an argument you point to an argument that I am actually not having until the very end and then shy away from that. You rather curiously then say you don't want to argue the point because matey is doing such a grand job, whilst also saying I am not doing any of the talking. Deliciously ironic - was it intentional? Then you insult another poster who disagrees with you by attacking his credibility, because you can't out debate him? You are effectively attempting to bully him by implying the rest of the board disagrees with him.
Metaphor - Superman sees a different but nearly equal power. I used a METAPHOR to show the same argument in a different context. You seem to fear the concept. Who is better at math's in your opinion? It's a metaphor (or an analogy, whatever).
Moderator: Spiderman Board,
Moderator: Star Trek Board
- Thor vs Black Adam · Oliva · Wed Dec 20, 2017 at 08:59:01 pm CST
- Probably Thor, but hella close (no text) · RodimusPrime · Tue Dec 26, 2017 at 05:57:46 pm CST
- So let me get this perfectly straight... · Oliva · Fri Dec 22, 2017 at 11:59:38 pm CST
- Re: The last time virtually the entire board weighed in on this fight, the result was... · zvelf · Fri Dec 22, 2017 at 10:01:51 am CST
- Re: Thor vs Black Adam · The Shuruku Demon · Fri Dec 22, 2017 at 09:21:29 am CST
- Re: Didn't Thor beat Billy, Adams equal? (no text) · Primetime · Fri Dec 22, 2017 at 08:39:25 am CST
- Black Adam ko's Thor. Thor then says to Hawkman (not Black Adam), things may be different next time, Thor fans then say this is a win for Thor. · Bk Ray · Fri Dec 22, 2017 at 02:33:17 am CST
- Speed kills. Thor dies. (no text) · UName · Thu Dec 21, 2017 at 12:00:16 pm CST
- Re: Thor vs Black Adam · Reverend Meteor · Thu Dec 21, 2017 at 10:40:28 am CST
- Re: Thor vs Black Adam · Captainidiot · Thu Dec 21, 2017 at 09:49:51 am CST