Quote:You said it was interesting I didn't respond, now you're whinging that I did respond.
I just thought it was weird that you didn't want to respond but did anyway like you couldn't control yourself.
Quote:Again reread the post, company policy, ask your friends and family if they even know who Captain Atom is. See - commercial appeal?
Ah, so the new Bk Ray rule is that commercial appeal trumps power level. I guess that means Aunt May beats the Living Tribunal.
Quote:So, when you mention how I am 'losing' an argument you point to an argument that I am actually not having until the very end and then shy away from that. You rather curiously then say you don't want to argue the point because matey is doing such a grand job, whilst also saying I am not doing any of the talking. Deliciously ironic - was it intentional?
My posts on the Superman vs. Thor fight are all over this board so I don't need to rehash it. I will post a link in which you can read it in depth in a moment.
Quote:Then you insult another poster who disagrees with you by attacking his credibility, because you can't out debate him?
Oh, I am out-debating him in every which way you can imagine. I've shown him to be a hypocrite in which he claims Thor knocking down Odin shows Odin to be a weakling but Wonder Woman knocking down DC Zeus means nothing. I've shown that he lied and he even admitted to being purposefully misleading in his purported example that Hercules got a clean win over Typhon who got a clean win over Zeus when Zeus was in the form of an amnesiac human child, Typhon was powered up by the Aegis, and Hercules had to use the waters of Lethe to win. I've shown the absurdity of motifian claiming that a bomb that destroyed 1/5 of the entire universe was not very powerful. I've shown the absurdity of motifian claiming that Wonder Woman was perfectly fine when fighting Darkseid although Darkseid had blindsided her with omega beams which left her on the ground with smoke coming out of her back.
Quote:You are effectively attempting to bully him by implying the rest of the board disagrees with him.
The rest of the board does disagree with him and I'll show you with that link I was telling you about, the one in which I discuss Thor vs. Superman at length. Here it is with about a dozen board regulars debating motifian on Superman vs. Thor, and you'll see that everyone but you disagrees with him:
If you're saying it's possible Thor can beat Superman, then I would agree with you. After all, Wonder Woman and Flash could possibly beat him too.
If you're saying it's probable that Thor can beat Superman, then I would disagree with you.
Far from being a sweep, I think you need to have another look at what the posters are saying in that thread.
It's a lot less clear cut than when Superman ko'd Thor.
Moderator: Star Trek Board
''He stood alone at Gjallerbru... and that answer is enough.''
- Thor vs Black Adam · Oliva · Wed Dec 20, 2017 at 09:59:01 pm EST
- Probably Thor, but hella close (no text) · RodimusPrime · Tue Dec 26, 2017 at 06:57:46 pm EST
- So let me get this perfectly straight... · Oliva · Sat Dec 23, 2017 at 12:59:38 am EST
- Re: The last time virtually the entire board weighed in on this fight, the result was... · zvelf · Fri Dec 22, 2017 at 11:01:51 am EST
- Re: Thor vs Black Adam · The Shuruku Demon · Fri Dec 22, 2017 at 10:21:29 am EST
- Re: Didn't Thor beat Billy, Adams equal? (no text) · Primetime · Fri Dec 22, 2017 at 09:39:25 am EST
- Black Adam ko's Thor. Thor then says to Hawkman (not Black Adam), things may be different next time, Thor fans then say this is a win for Thor. · Bk Ray · Fri Dec 22, 2017 at 03:33:17 am EST
- Speed kills. Thor dies. (no text) · UName · Thu Dec 21, 2017 at 01:00:16 pm EST
- Re: Thor vs Black Adam · Reverend Meteor · Thu Dec 21, 2017 at 11:40:28 am EST
- Re: Thor vs Black Adam · Captainidiot · Thu Dec 21, 2017 at 10:49:51 am EST