Quote:Some of you believe that Thor Lightning bolts- like the one he struck the Hulk and Gorr with (see above) will have relatively a very insignificant effect on Black Adam? Moreover, why are some you guys so incredibly amazed at Black Adam's ability to battle many foes at the same time when going all out? Didn't Thor do the same in Blood And Thunder when he was no longer holding back? Remember, that Thor is a warrior with considerable experience and will quickly adjust to any situation. Also, Thor has many other abilities like yanking someone soul as he did with Loki- if he gets really ticked off, or try to Absorb his foe Mystical energies as he did with the Wrecker once. Recall, that Mjolnir absorbed a significant portion of every Earth Sky Lord's to ressurect Odin and ALL the Asgardians. I truly believe that Black Adam is one of the best foe that is better suited for someone like Thor- as he does not have to hold back at all. I think this bout will be a short one,
and Black Adam will die a very painful death. Adam' super-speed will be neutralized by Thor's natural ability to see things going at extreme velocity. MJOLNIR gives Thor just too much advantage when swinging it at super-speed.
I'm curious, who is the least powerful character do you think can beat Thor 6/10 from DC? Or in marvel for that matter.
but I do think Thor is overall more powerful than Superman, though I wouldn't say its substantial. I think Superman is more durable and that strength levels are comparable, though if there's a measurable difference, it has to be in Superman's favor (though I wouldn't have said that 10 years ago...Superman's stock does not drop, Thor's has).
That said, the way Thor fights plays to Superman's strengths, and I think a fight between them would be a tossup. Neither has any 'quit' in them, and it should be a fight for the ages.
I also think Captain Marvel (DC) is a true equal to Superman, but loses a slight majority to Superman or Thor due to him not having as much 'mental toughness' and being still a 'kid with powers' and not a true adult with the level of experience and mental toughness the others bring.
BA beats Thor a slight majority, maybe 6/10 because of the way he approaches the fight. Same with Morg. Its more about attitude and approach than power or skill though.
- Thor vs Black Adam · Oliva · Wed Dec 20, 2017 at 09:59:01 pm EST
- Probably Thor, but hella close (no text) · RodimusPrime · Tue Dec 26, 2017 at 06:57:46 pm EST
- So let me get this perfectly straight... · Oliva · Sat Dec 23, 2017 at 12:59:38 am EST
- Re: The last time virtually the entire board weighed in on this fight, the result was... · zvelf · Fri Dec 22, 2017 at 11:01:51 am EST
- Re: Thor vs Black Adam · The Shuruku Demon · Fri Dec 22, 2017 at 10:21:29 am EST
- Re: Didn't Thor beat Billy, Adams equal? (no text) · Primetime · Fri Dec 22, 2017 at 09:39:25 am EST
- Black Adam ko's Thor. Thor then says to Hawkman (not Black Adam), things may be different next time, Thor fans then say this is a win for Thor. · Bk Ray · Fri Dec 22, 2017 at 03:33:17 am EST
- Speed kills. Thor dies. (no text) · UName · Thu Dec 21, 2017 at 01:00:16 pm EST
- Re: Thor vs Black Adam · Reverend Meteor · Thu Dec 21, 2017 at 11:40:28 am EST
- Re: Thor vs Black Adam · Captainidiot · Thu Dec 21, 2017 at 10:49:51 am EST