Subj: Re: Yeah, it was too much of a disparity IMOPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 at 10:04:56 am EST (Viewed 308 times)
Reply Subj: Re: Yeah, it was too much of a disparity IMO
Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 at 08:51:04 am EST (Viewed 348 times)
Quote:to make it a decent team movie...IMO JLA Superman was significantly stronger than he was shown in Batman v Superman, at least in how he was presented alongside WW and Batman's toys.
Quote:Based on BM v Superman and MOS, I might favor Thor...based on JLA, I'd probably swing slightly in the other direction, though as you noted, Thor seems able to take an absurd amount of damage.
I guess personally I was ok with Superman being basically equal to the rest of the teams might and have no issue with this. He could have solo'd Steppenwulf I agree...but he could not have saved all those people or maybe even stopped Steps plans. I think the message was...no matter how powerful you are...you still need teammates and support and that Superman the most powerful of them is the one who actually understands this best (they brought him back for raw power).
As to who would win...agree with almost everyone on Thors insane last movie showing durability....for most part...tazers seem to be his kryptonite ;P
IMO Supes wins this...not because he is overall more powerful then Thor...but due to his insane speed levels and equal level of durability. I was amazed when WW went to pull out her ace in the hole attack that messed up Ares and Supes just zips up and stops her from clicking her bracers together.
If supes doesn't use his super speed and Thor uses his lighting...definitely
Thor wins though.
Superman has that true flight, and Flash moide, how woudl thor counter that?
- JLA Movie Superman Taking on Thor Movie version! · JesusFan · Wed Feb 07, 2018 at 12:40:29 pm EST
- Re: Thor already won. His movie made 200 million more dollars! (no text) · zvelf · Thu Feb 08, 2018 at 09:23:06 pm EST
- Thor in a close one. Multi-directional lightning neutralizes speed. · Late Great Donald Blake · Thu Feb 08, 2018 at 06:34:22 pm EST
- Superman was written closer to his comic portrayal than Thor. · Bk Ray · Thu Feb 08, 2018 at 12:21:45 pm EST
- JLA was a bad movie... · Would be Watcher · Thu Feb 08, 2018 at 11:55:32 am EST
- Definitely Superman, two to three magnitudes of power above Thor · Marvelfan · Thu Feb 08, 2018 at 11:30:56 am EST
- tossup leaning toward Thor · Zeeder · Thu Feb 08, 2018 at 11:15:39 am EST
- Re: JLA Movie Superman Taking on Thor Movie version! · Oliva · Thu Feb 08, 2018 at 05:27:24 am EST
- Re: JLA Movie Superman Taking on Thor Movie version! · Knight · Wed Feb 07, 2018 at 05:16:58 pm EST
- Re: JLA Movie Superman Taking on Thor Movie version! · motifian · Wed Feb 07, 2018 at 02:28:59 pm EST
- Re: JLA Movie Superman Taking on Thor Movie version! · bd2999 · Wed Feb 07, 2018 at 12:42:45 pm EST