Subj: Re: JLA Movie Superman Taking on Thor Movie version!Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 at 11:11:28 am CST (Viewed 181 times)
Reply Subj: Re: JLA Movie Superman Taking on Thor Movie version!
Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 at 04:27:24 am CST (Viewed 194 times)
Quote:The latest Movie ones here for each of them!
Superman: has HV, Super-Strength/Durability, ability to fly and run at Super-Speed.
Thor: has Super-Strength and an amazing Durability Factor, Expert at hand to hand combat, can shoot powerful lightning bolts from virtually every part of his body and even more powerful lightning bolts from the sky above; and it seems that he could ride the lightning as a mode of transportation.
What makes Superman dangerous is the ability to hit someone with super-speed (whether he's flying or running), simply because it carries more momentum.
What makes Thor dangerous is the combination of his super-strength and his lightning Projection. For instance, the blows he gave the Hulk with this combination pales in comparison to the blow that destroyed the Bifrost-when it took several blows from MJOLNIR to accomplish the same. Moreover, the HUGE lightning bolt he hit Hela with was so powerful that she went through tons of concrete/steel. The fact that Thor took such a beating from the Hulk when he had Thor on the Arena ground clearly states that it will be extremely hard to put him down.
Conclusion, there is no question that Superman can hurt Thor using his strength/super speed combination. However, Thor durability factor is on another level compare to most conventional Super-Heroes. This means that Thor can take most of what Superman can dish out. However, the deciding factor is that if Superman physically punches Thor he will in turn get zapped with huge amount of electricity, because Thor himself is acting as an electrical conductor- like touching a falling electrical wire with abnormally high amount of voltage (never mind if Thor hits him fully charge as in the case of the Hulk or worse as in the case of the Bifrost; which could possibly kill Superman). Now, what will give Thor the easy victory is the lightning bolts raining down on Superman from above and from Thor himself. A severely stunned Superman could certainly not survive a Mega lightning bolt from above.
Superman tanked Doomsday's lightning attack which ripped apart buildings like nothing. Thor is not stunning him with lightning.
- JLA Movie Superman Taking on Thor Movie version! · JesusFan · Wed Feb 07, 2018 at 11:40:29 am CST
- Re: Thor already won. His movie made 200 million more dollars! (no text) · zvelf · Thu Feb 08, 2018 at 08:23:06 pm CST
- Thor in a close one. Multi-directional lightning neutralizes speed. · Late Great Donald Blake · Thu Feb 08, 2018 at 05:34:22 pm CST
- Superman was written closer to his comic portrayal than Thor. · Bk Ray · Thu Feb 08, 2018 at 11:21:45 am CST
- JLA was a bad movie... · Would be Watcher · Thu Feb 08, 2018 at 10:55:32 am CST
- Definitely Superman, two to three magnitudes of power above Thor · Marvelfan · Thu Feb 08, 2018 at 10:30:56 am CST
- tossup leaning toward Thor · Zeeder · Thu Feb 08, 2018 at 10:15:39 am CST
- Re: JLA Movie Superman Taking on Thor Movie version! · Oliva · Thu Feb 08, 2018 at 04:27:24 am CST
- Re: JLA Movie Superman Taking on Thor Movie version! · Knight · Wed Feb 07, 2018 at 04:16:58 pm CST
- Re: JLA Movie Superman Taking on Thor Movie version! · motifian · Wed Feb 07, 2018 at 01:28:59 pm CST
- Re: JLA Movie Superman Taking on Thor Movie version! · bd2999 · Wed Feb 07, 2018 at 11:42:45 am CST